Craigslist laughs

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
He sent me an email asking if I were the "King of Craigslist".So I sent him his own website link. Here is his response:

Hey person who apparently has nothing to do and no name (coog). I have lost my taste for you. I can only assume the link you sent me is for some illicit web site since my browser wont allow it to open. I'm not into ####o crazy people. I'm using craigslist to advertise and purchase things I want and use for personal reasons and nothing more. You need help. I know you dont understand that, but you really need to stop prying into peoples lifes. I'm sorry that you are mad at the world and have apparently decided to make me todays target. Can you sit and think about a way that you can be productive? Try it. I am not a psychiatrist so I cannot help you. Nobody on craigslist needs some weirdo to email them profanity and #### pages. I don't know why you can't help yourself. I don't have the answers. I don't know you. I don't want to hear from you any more.

I'm saving all these emails on my laptop and reporting all of this to my local authorities and they can handle it from here.

We are done now. Find help elswhere.

Who will help me?

That would be hilarious. The guy thinks you are sending him an illicit web site and he is contacting the authorities. The authorities open the web site and it is his own. I guess the courts are lenient to those who turn themselves in.:)

Qthis old orange and white saw sitting in the garage, 088 it says on the lid.You probably aren't interested, being that I'm 500 miles away, but you can have it for yore poor ole pa if you want to take the drive. Q

I'm really sorry you made the 500 mile drive and all, but I just gave it away not 15 minutes before you got here.......

Hummm...

Splitter.jpg

Laugh, but I had one. I got it from a guy who owed me money for some saw bolts I sold him. It worked great in the winter. But I never put it on a wheel. I bolted it to a twin Wisconsin on an old snowmobile trailer and ran it at just idle. I also put a 3/4" steel plate with back braces on the trailer with a hole in it for the "splitter" screw to go through so the wood wouldn't smash the engine when it was "screwed" in. After mashing a finger or two, I added a 1" bolt double nutted so 10 inches stuck out for the block to wedge against. It didn't work for crap in the warm weather but when the wood was frozen it popped it real slick. Ash and Elm would make it snort but the governor kept up. I did snub it on an Elm crotch but that was my fault because I fed it the wrong way. That was a project to get it off because it screwed up tight to my plate. I had to saw it off. I sold the whole rig at hunting season to a flat-lander from Milwaukee for $600 and never heard from him again so either he was happy with it or killed himself with it. :dizzy:

Free fire wood for liscened pro (cottage grove)

I thought I seen everything until I read this one. 13 trees that need to be taken down in pieces and you get to keep the wood. Also need proof of insurance. I just cant afford 500-800 a tree. If I cant find someone to do or help with this work I will just tackle it next year.

Talk about a real insult to the profession. This person needs a reality check.. Hope they have a few weeks vacation time next summer because they will need it.

http://minneapolis.craigslist.org/wsh/zip/1441698374.html

Date: 2009-10-28, 2:26PM CDT
Reply to: [email protected] [Errors when replying to ads?]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey all... I have 13 trees that are all fairly large. These cant fall straigh and will need to be taken down in pieces.(with climbers?) All the wood is yours for the taking and I will help you haul it or do whatever is necessary. All that I ask is that you can show proof that you are insured in your work. If need be, I know times are hard and would be willing to pay a little bit for this work and still let you keep the wood, however I just cant afford 500-800 a tree. If I cant find someone to do or help with this work I will just tackle it next year.
Thanks
651-428-2667

•it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

PostingID: 1441698374

Maybe Monte and his dad can help this guy out...

I don't think so. I did a follow up on him and they pulled his posting so he posted another one the next day. I sent him a email telling him how my saw is collecting dust and I'd make him a deal for his poor dad - but no reply yet.

http://minneapolis.craigslist.org/dak/wan/1439752313.html

My guess is this person has 13 trees that are tagged to be removed and he put it off as long as he could. Like I'd want to take down 13 trees for the wood at this time of the year. This might be Monte's relations and that's why they need a saw.. Or they guy thinks he has "Money trees"

Jkebxjunke posted a video of something similar in post #12262 in the "if you post pics of naked people here(or anywhere else), youll be banned" thread - in the Off the Topic Forum.

Looks even dangerous to see it running. Grabs part of your sleeve, and . . .

Philbert

there is a vid of one even more dangerous looking with aguy operating one with one arm... Ill see if I can find it

Latest posts

Back