Craigslist laughs

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
trade my wife - $1 (southern wv)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Date: 2011-04-06, 1:45AM EDT
Reply to: [email protected] [Errors when replying to ads?]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Im willing to trade my wife for a six pack of coors for 1 week

•it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

PostingID: 2308198554

Bottles or cans?

Usually have pretty good luck getting free wood from dropped trees from storms around here, but this guy was unreal. I answered his add to remove a downed oak that was across his driveway and blocking the sidewalk in front of his home. He called me back and wanted to play twenty questions. Asked me what type of chainsaw I owned, bar lenghth, model number, sharpening kit / tools, what type of truck I owned, how many miles were on it, if I was bringing a trailer, how many axels etc... WTF?! I answered him and then he began telling me he had to test and inspect my saw before he would give me the priviledge of removing the tree. The idiot wanted to check to see if it was sharp and wanted to perform "test" cuts with it on the tree before letting me remove his dang "parking" obstruction?! Can you believe that? I told him I wasn't interested in playing games with him to clear his freaking driveway. Unbelievable.

Usually have pretty good luck getting free wood from dropped trees from storms around here, but this guy was unreal. I answered his add to remove a downed oak that was across his driveway and blocking the sidewalk in front of his home. He called me back and wanted to play twenty questions. Asked me what type of chainsaw I owned, bar lenghth, model number, sharpening kit / tools, what type of truck I owned, how many miles were on it, if I was bringing a trailer, how many axels etc... WTF?! I answered him and then he began telling me he had to test and inspect my saw before he would give me the priviledge of removing the tree. The idiot wanted to check to see if it was sharp and wanted to perform "test" cuts with it on the tree before letting me remove his dang "parking" obstruction?! Can you believe that? I told him I wasn't interested in playing games with him to clear his freaking driveway. Unbelievable.

if the guy is such a chainsaw pro, why doesnt he do it himself? lol
good story:hmm3grin2orange:

Not sure what the guy's problem was, but I wasn't about to get involved in his craziness. Probably would have had to take a competency test, drug test, spelling test and God knows what else if I accepted his offer. Kind of like the problem the original poster had with his loon.

Yet another.......and the season is still young:):ices_rofl:

free fire wood if you take down trees (racine, Wi)

Date: 2011-04-12, 9:49PM EDT

I have 6 or 7 trees that I want to take down. They range from about 35 feet tall to about 50 feet tall, with trunks ranging from about 2 feet to about 3 and a half feet in diameter. I have 2 box elders, a pine, a cherry, and 3 ash. I have no chainsaw, but I am willing to help in any way I can. Two or three of them are close enough to damage my house if they fall the wrong way, so please only call me if you are insured. If you help me take down the trees, you can keep all the wood. Call Greg at (414) 688-2737. Thanks for looking!

Yet another.......and the season is still young:):ices_rofl:

free fire wood if you take down trees (racine, Wi)

Date: 2011-04-12, 9:49PM EDT

I have 6 or 7 trees that I want to take down. They range from about 35 feet tall to about 50 feet tall, with trunks ranging from about 2 feet to about 3 and a half feet in diameter. I have 2 box elders, a pine, a cherry, and 3 ash. I have no chainsaw, but I am willing to help in any way I can. Two or three of them are close enough to damage my house if they fall the wrong way, so please only call me if you are insured. If you help me take down the trees, you can keep all the wood. Call Greg at (414) 688-2737. Thanks for looking!

Gee whiz, that dood sure is nice :buttkick:

FREE FREE FREE FIREWOOD (around the corner)
Yes folks, that is right, free firewood and LOTS of it. I have a large oak tree, about 491 ft tall with limbs as big as a VW. Lots of limbs which will create a lot of mess. One of the limbs has fallen on my utility building and crashed the roof in. You would be expected to repair my roof for ALL this FREE wood. A professional tree company gave me an estimate of 4,000 dollars to take this tree down. Well, I began to think, why not just give all this firewood free to someone to take the tree down for me!!!!!!

Now, all the mess from the limbs will have to be removed by you. And the monster stump will have to go also. When you get done, I want my lawn to look like there was never a tree there. Also, for this much free firewood, I would like you to clean my gutters and pressure wash my siding, with your pressure washer of course.

If you have any energy left, I would think you wouldn't mind to wash and wax my pickup and the little wifes car. I mean, that is a awful lot of free firewood you're getting.

I will be eagerly awaiting your reply. I would like this to be done by this weekend, as I have visitors arriving this weekend. Thanks.

it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
Add starLikeShareShare with noteEmailKeep unreadAdd tags

FREE FREE FREE FIREWOOD (around the corner)
Yes folks, that is right, free firewood and LOTS of it. I have a large oak tree, about 491 ft tall with limbs as big as a VW. Lots of limbs which will create a lot of mess. One of the limbs has fallen on my utility building and crashed the roof in. You would be expected to repair my roof for ALL this FREE wood. A professional tree company gave me an estimate of 4,000 dollars to take this tree down. Well, I began to think, why not just give all this firewood free to someone to take the tree down for me!!!!!!

Now, all the mess from the limbs will have to be removed by you. And the monster stump will have to go also. When you get done, I want my lawn to look like there was never a tree there. Also, for this much free firewood, I would like you to clean my gutters and pressure wash my siding, with your pressure washer of course.

If you have any energy left, I would think you wouldn't mind to wash and wax my pickup and the little wifes car. I mean, that is a awful lot of free firewood you're getting.

I will be eagerly awaiting your reply. I would like this to be done by this weekend, as I have visitors arriving this weekend. Thanks.

it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
Add starLikeShareShare with noteEmailKeep unreadAdd tags

Do you think he will get any takers?
Is OAK worth that much?

trade my wife - $1 (southern wv)

Date: 2011-04-06, 1:45AM EDT

Im willing to trade my wife for a six pack of coors for 1 week

•it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

PostingID: 2308198554

I wonder if Coors Light results in Wife Heavy?

Free branches!

Tree branches/brush (Frisco, TX)

Date: 2011-05-02, 10:12PM CDT

The recent storm tore off some branches from our trees. They are free to take but you must take all of it. There is quite a bit, so a pick-up/truck is necessary. Please email me if interested.

And yet another winner....

Oak fire wood

Oak fire wood - $900 (Bloomington)

Date: 2011-05-04, 4:06PM CDT

For sale a whole oak tree that is 30'' in diameter. the pile is not yet complete the biggest log in the front of the pile is the size of a dozen more I still have to bring home. no log is under 4'' in diameter so this is a sweet deal for all heart wood. un split it will be about 2.5 cords so probably some where around 3.5 when split. roughly 30'' in diameter. this was a healthy tree that some one didn't want in their yard so they took it down. asking 900 cash please any questions or if you would like to come see the pile for yourself please e mail. thanks!

weirdest trailer ever?

HEAVY DUTY TRAILER 18IN.TIRES 3000CAP. BED IS 43IN LONG 28IN.WIDE 20IN HIGH TONGUE IS 80IN LONG TRAILER IS IN GOOD CONDITION PRICE IS NEG
3n93k13l75O35Z35U4b577c63c425cd7a1aba.jpg

3oe3p03le5V45Q05R4b5743dd43e1caf51282.jpg

Latest posts

Back