Craigslist laughs

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Standing Large Pines
Standing Large Pines - $1 (Hazelhurst)
Date: 2012-04-18, 7:37PM CDT
Reply to: [email protected] [Errors when replying to ads?]
Homeowner on 6 acres has 20+ large red and white pines for removal. You cut and haul logs -homeowner will take care of brush and cleanup. Would trade wood for stump removal/grinding.

I'd do that one for the timber if it was close. Might even pull stumps with the tractor at a cheap price too. Nothing that might fall on a house or something though.

Free FIREWOOD

Free logs, 20 cord ash, hackberry, locust, oak. You must be able to take the 15 large logs that range from 3' to 8' in diameter. I have a loader to help put on trailer. If ur still interested leave your number. Thanks.

SEEMS LIKE A LARGE OVER GUESTIMATION OF WOOD AND SIZES TO ME

MAPLE TREE free free free

FREE MAPLE TREE WITH POWER LINES THROUGH THE MIDDLE OF IT AND CLOSE TO HOUSES TO BE REMOVED BY YOU FOR A PAYMENT OF KEEPING ALL THE WOOD!!!!!

Ive got a large Maple tree over my driveway in Neighbours yard, there in agreance it needs to be cut down. If you or you know anyone who would like to come cut it down and take the wood for smoking or burning or what ever you wanna use it for please feel free.... will put pics up later

FIRST ONE TO GET TO IT TAKES IT !!!!!!!

5L35H55J53Ef3Ie3Ncc4h33b3835653421292.jpg

5I55K95J33Ff3Jd3N9c4h1db9e948e4991721.jpg

5L55F15Jc3L73I93M2c4h0fb1ac6007401f73.jpg

Pics in link

Fire Wood

Fire Wood - $100 (989 N Hills Blvd, Pottstown)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Date: 2012-04-12, 11:12AM EDT
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mullberry tree cut down beginning of this month

the entire load is just over a chord. (with cutting trunk down)

Bring saw to cut stump down, 32 in. dia. by 4 ft tall

If you remove stump, price goes down to $85

I can deliver just the fresh cut wood for $135

ph. 610-970-3941 or my cell 317-460-1301

Valuable, oh so valuable, oak trees hanging over HER HOME. Come and get them for the valuable oak, make table tops and NO BUBBAS, so that leaves all you guys out, ya hear?

I need trees cut down for the wood

Her Husband needs to Join AS, he will have about 10 saws in about a month, and he will spend all his time on here discussing SQUISH and Woods Porting. Then he can FELL his own DAMM trees.

Free FIREWOOD

Free logs, 20 cord ash, hackberry, locust, oak. You must be able to take the 15 large logs that range from 3' to 8' in diameter. I have a loader to help put on trailer. If ur still interested leave your number. Thanks.

SEEMS LIKE A LARGE OVER GUESTIMATION OF WOOD AND SIZES TO ME

8' in diameter is pretty dang big. There's a lot of wood in there if it is any length at all. I had some 3' diameter trees on my property that I know had more than a cord of wood in them. Of course, they were also well over 100' tall.

My guess, though, is the person giving the wood away meant 3" to 8", and you are right on the money in saying that it is way smaller than 20 cords, even 20 face cords.

MAPLE TREE free free free

FREE MAPLE TREE WITH POWER LINES THROUGH THE MIDDLE OF IT AND CLOSE TO HOUSES TO BE REMOVED BY YOU FOR A PAYMENT OF KEEPING ALL THE WOOD!!!!!

Ive got a large Maple tree over my driveway in Neighbours yard, there in agreance it needs to be cut down. If you or you know anyone who would like to come cut it down and take the wood for smoking or burning or what ever you wanna use it for please feel free.... will put pics up later

FIRST ONE TO GET TO IT TAKES IT !!!!!!!

5L35H55J53Ef3Ie3Ncc4h33b3835653421292.jpg

5I55K95J33Ff3Jd3N9c4h1db9e948e4991721.jpg

5L55F15Jc3L73I93M2c4h0fb1ac6007401f73.jpg

I would love to show up in an old beater pick up, pull a beater saw out and just fell that one on the house, wires an all and then just run like a bastard, leaving truck, saw an all, heck even grab a friendly dog from a few blocks away and leave him in the truck..... Go home and watch the news:cool2:

Last edited:
All or nuthing boys!!!!!

Don't give her any lip about that's all yer little P/U or Dump truck will hold!
No old school excuses' like...I gotta go get extra saws, beer, back muscles or must dump this load and..."I'LL BE BACK"!!!:cool2:

SHE AIN"T BUYING IT!!!!!!!!!!!!....:rolleyes2:

FREE FIREWOOD - All or None
Free wood - All or None

Date: 2012-04-19, 3:10PM CDT
Reply to: [email protected]

We had a tree cut down in our front yard that was as old as the city of Huntsville itself. It is cut in pieces but large pieces. I really want ALL of it out of my yard. All or none. Bring your chain saw, bring your trucks, bring your brothers, sons, uncles whoever you need to help. I just want it GONE. Oh, and its free.

Need to fix chain saw (Northwest)

Date: 2012-04-16, 7:26PM MST

I need help fixing a chain saw asap. Please leave me your number or email.
•it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
PostingID: 2962491543

Well get to it boys, he needs help!

Can't trust people on craigslist

OK so the guy has a email address and internet through library or something where he can check it??? kinda makes me wonder about some people and their sob stories to get something out of giving individuals.

Help Homeless

Help Homeless (kcmo)

Date: 2012-04-20, 10:36AM CDT

I am a homeless out of work Union Painter I have a job waiting for me all I need is transportation. I am a prouduct of the ecomony. I dont use drugs or drink I have no criminal history. I am in desperate need to get out of this situation. I have explored every avenue possable. Please Help. Thank you.

OK so the guy has a email address and internet through library or something where he can check it??? kinda makes me wonder about some people and their sob stories to get something out of giving individuals.

Help Homeless

Help Homeless (kcmo)

Date: 2012-04-20, 10:36AM CDT

I am a homeless out of work Union Painter I have a job waiting for me all I need is transportation. I am a prouduct of the ecomony. I dont use drugs or drink I have no criminal history. I am in desperate need to get out of this situation. I have explored every avenue possable. Please Help. Thank you.

U never know. He may be legit. That said, most folks wouldn't respond to such an ad.
There are local agencies that can offer some help, but most folks in this situation wouldn't know how to contact them. I do know that our local Salvation Army & several church sponsored groups do give cash donations on a need basis.

Latest posts

Back