Craigslist laughs

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This dork puts free stuff on Craigs and then complains when thing come up missing that were not supposed to go. :dizzy:

The decorative tree that was sitting on the other side of my apartment door was NOT posted in the ad. It was decoration and was not free. Please return it!!! Thank you!!!
9812 Rosehill rd Lenexa Ks.

See it here. If you took my couch tonight THE TREE WAS NOT FREE!!!!!

Fuel the truck up...

Free Fire Wood

Free Fire Wood (Mohnton )
Date: 2012-07-12, 8:03AM EDT
Reply to: [email protected] [Errors when replying to ads?]
Free Fire Wood Take as Much as you want!!!

FreeWood.jpg

Ever been to Macon, GA?

ha, live just north of there. the crazy stuff i see on macon's cl is constant source of entertainment.

i don't have a link, but someone posted 4-5 6" diameter weathered pecan limbs about 18" long for MONTHS...wanted $25 for them, since they were excellent smoking wood. ;)

We're getting closer to Idiocracy BRAN KNEW stuff for sale in Cleveland.

cleveland craigslist > for sale / wanted > tools - by owner
please flag with care: [?]

2 bran knew 6ft lanyards 1used lanyard 1 harness $110 OBO - $80 (Cleveland)
Date: 2012-06-19, 3:49PM EDT
I have 2 bran knew still packaged 6ft lanyards an 1 un package 6ft lanyard with no frays. I also have 1 harness. If intrested contact Neal at 440-476-6069

image 3
cleveland craigslist > for sale / wanted > business/commercial - by owner

Rubber trailer bumpers $5 each or best offer - $5 (North Royalton)
Date: 2012-06-19, 3:57PM EDT
I have 15 boxes of rubber trailer bumpers with 8 pcs per box. $5 each or $30 a box or best offer. All are bran knew an still in orginal package.If intrest contact Dan at 440-759-9513.

image 2

Ash fire wood - London Buy & Sell Goods - Kijiji London Canada.

I have 4 quart of ash firewood measuring 11-15 inches long. I also have bagged fire wood. Willing to deliver.

I might be wrong but i think this is a gallon of wood for sale :)
Liquid wood is the best you can get.

Last edited:
cleveland craigslist > for sale / wanted > tools - by owner

2 bran knew 6ft lanyards 1used lanyard 1 harness $110 OBO - $80 (Cleveland)
Date: 2012-06-19, 3:49PM EDT
I have 2 bran knew still packaged 6ft lanyards an 1 un package 6ft lanyard with no frays. I also have 1 harness. If intrested contact Neal at 440-476-6069

image 3
cleveland craigslist > for sale / wanted > business/commercial - by owner

Rubber trailer bumpers $5 each or best offer - $5 (North Royalton)
Date: 2012-06-19, 3:57PM EDT
I have 15 boxes of rubber trailer bumpers with 8 pcs per box. $5 each or $30 a box or best offer. All are bran knew an still in orginal package.If intrest contact Dan at 440-759-9513.

image 2

Only if they are Bran Knew Rubber Baby Buggy Bumpers, wood I be inneristed....

Ash fire wood - London Buy & Sell Goods - Kijiji London Canada.

I have 4 quart of ash firewood measuring 11-15 inches long. I also have bagged fire wood. Willing to deliver.

I might be wrong but i think this is a gallon of wood for sale :)
Liquid wood is the best you can get.

Liquid wood! Now I know where Liquid Smoke comes from. I use that in cooking all the time...:msp_wink:

Firewood[/QUOTE]

6 large barrels that may need to be split in half to get into a truck. A few other smaller pieces as well.
You can back right up to them if the ground is dry. I split a couple of these already and there's close to a half cord in each one.
E-mail for details.

He has a goofy idea of what makes a cord of wood.

I thought liquid wood was oil
You stack regular wood and wait a really long time then it becomes liquid wood. :)
Liquid smoke comes from smokers.
You stack the same but the wait is less.

My great, great, etc, etc grandfather tried to make liquid wood but this was a million years before the wheel was created so it took a lot of physical effort.
He handed down a map over many generations and i was the lucky one to dig up the mountain to go get it.
After 4 years of digging i discovered a pile of petrified wood, you can imagine how disappointed i was in the entire liquid wood process.
The liquid smoke was ready though so not a total loss.

Last edited:
FREE WOODS (Brooklyn Park)
Date: 2012-07-19, 11:37AM CDT
I recently cutting my trees so I have woods to give away. Email or call or text 6122071331 for address and time you come to pick up FREE WOODS. Bring your own chainsaw or axe if you want chop them to smaller piece. HURRY UP FREE STUFFS NOT LAST LONG. GET READY FOR WINTER.

it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

PostingID: 3149592462

For those who aren't familiar with the Twin Cities, Brooklyn Park does have a high population of ummm, "first generation immigrants". I'm not sure I don't work with this guy...

I think this guy has it confused as to which part is the firewood since he wants the tops taken away and the trunks to stay. Oh, and of course they are close to the house...

>>> HUGE Maple Tree for FIREWOOD <<<

>>> HUGE Maple Tree for FIREWOOD <<< (Livonia)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Date: 2012-07-19, 5:49PM EDT
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I actually have a couple of BIG maple trees that I would like taken down on my lot. I would like more sun in the day time. So if you are looking for a LOT of firewood or a wood burning stove or campfires than these are your trees. They are close to my addition and deck so being careful is a must! Will be best if split and stacked in the sun with proper ventilation.

All that I need is fro them to be TOPPED at about 20-30ft, the trunks can stay! The rest needs to be gone to free up some wind!!

Boy, that didn't take long to get 2 responses...

RE: >>> HUGE Maple Tree for FIREWOOD <<< ((livonia))
Date: 2012-07-19, 6:27PM EDT
QUESTION. DO YOU ACTUALLY THINK SOMEONE IS GOING TO DO ALL THAT LABOR FOR A COUPLE HUNDRED BUCKS WORTH OF UNSPLIT WOOD, PLUS THE TIME TO CHIP ALL THAT BRUSH??? WHO IS THE STUPID ONE??? OR ARE YOU SO INCREDIBLY CHEAP, THAT YOU PRESUME SOMEONE ELSE'S GULLIBILITY??? PRY YOUR WALLET, FULL OF MONEY OUT OF YOUR SWEATY HANDS, AND, SHELL OUT FOR a licensed company that is skilled in this, also who has the insurance, crew, and equipment to do this safely.

re:RE:>>> HUGE Maple Tree for FIREWOOD <<< (Livonia)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Date: 2012-07-19, 6:34PM EDT
I'm with that guy. Who is going to do skilled labor for free, hey, while i am at it, I need my roof redone, I will supply all the shingles, nails, and paper, including a few free sodas, You can have the scrap shingles to grind up for whatever you want. Maybe make birdhouses, or, tree blinds. Do you think people spend their time looking for free things, that require time and effort????

Here's a guy who needs a one handed HUSCAVRUS

Someone help this guy out if you have a one handed Huscavrus you're not using.

1 hand chain saw (Lorain county )

Date: 2012-07-20, 6:10PM EDT
looking to buy a chainsaw that is manufactured to be used with only one hand.

would prefer a stihl brand but would take a huscavrus or echo call or text 4409841137
thank you

it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

PostingID: 3152567168

Latest posts

Back