Craigslist laughs

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This one could be a good deal. Mpls Craigs list, southern metro, person will pay $120 cash plus a bunch of sort of worthless stuff PLUS two non running orange Stihl saws to remove a willow and a pine. Not sure what the saws are.

I will be out of town or I would check it out.

cut down 2 trees and you have $120, meatgrinder,lawnmower,chainsaw

Also in Mpls CL, northern metro, a real nice Mac 250 saw with spark and compression for $75. I can't get the 'saw it on CL' sticky to open for some reason.

kcj

Kevin, I was eyeballing that 250, till I found one 10 miles from home, twice as clean, and half the price. To me, that's one of those ones either someone else can have, or it can sit there till the price comes more in line with the condition.

I just looked up the one you mentioned, the seller now has it cleaned up, it looks better without 20 years of barn grime on it, but 75 is still steep to me for a non runner.

Here's the one I picked up:

245047d1342307708-p1020042-medium-jpg

wierd thing, when I went back to check later the ad said $50, so I printed it for later (let it simmer a week, then email him and see where he is at). Then later tonight it came up as 75 again...

I am not a mac fan, or even an oldies fan. Too many other projects to not add more. But did get a DB (Sears) gear drive 758G on a garage sale for 25 just because I hated to see it go to scrap. Someday get it going again.

Fallin Tree

Fallin Tree (Baldwin Wi)
Date: 2012-08-15, 9:35AM CDT
Reply to: [email protected] [Errors when replying to ads?]
I have a tree I cut down last year that I thought someone would be interested in for chainsaw carving or fire wood. I think it is a silver maple, not sure, but it is maple. Its 9'8" long 15" diameter at the top 20" diameter at the bottom. It would probably make about a face cord of wood or may be good for chainsaw carving if that type of tree is good for that. Make an offer. seven * one * five ^ two two $ two # five * zero seven ^ four

5L95F55J63G13Hc3l6c8f435c0dd6a81517c6.jpg

Fallin Tree

Fallin Tree (Baldwin Wi)
Date: 2012-08-15, 9:35AM CDT
I have a tree I cut down last year that I thought someone would be interested in for chainsaw carving or fire wood. I think it is a silver maple, not sure, but it is maple. Its 9'8" long 15" diameter at the top 20" diameter at the bottom. It would probably make about a face cord of wood or may be good for chainsaw carving if that type of tree is good for that. Make an offer. seven * one * five ^ two two $ two # five * zero seven ^ four

5L95F55J63G13Hc3l6c8f435c0dd6a81517c6.jpg

I'd remove it for $150 if they were close by.

Someone help this guy out if you have a one handed Huscavrus you're not using.

1 hand chain saw (Lorain county )

Date: 2012-07-20, 6:10PM EDT
looking to buy a chainsaw that is manufactured to be used with only one hand.

would prefer a stihl brand but would take a huscavrus or echo call or text 4409841137
thank you

it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

PostingID: 3152567168

Perhaps his previous attempts at one handed chain sawing is the reason he's only got one left now?
Reminds of a scene from one of my favorite movies for some reason...

Monty Python-The Black Knight - YouTube

actually it's just the Quebec Province. apparently they have a serious problem with loaded firearms... they like to steel them from legally armed Americans. they're the Canadians I have a problem with.

C'mon now... ya gotta admire his sheer audacity. My wife had one of those that she insisted on buying herself. Biggest POS car I've ever seen. The trim would literally fall off into the street and onto the road driving down the street. How perfect that our gubmint should invest in such impressive technology and engineering to help keep them around - 'cuz we just don't have enough crap cars from them already. Probably made in Canada ta boot. ;)
Somebody stole it while we were on vacation and we ended up having a big party to celebrate.

Back