Craigslist laughs

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:clap: If you would be so kind.. PLEASE keep Pam Anderson down there.... :hmm3grin2orange:

That's not a problem - given that we disavow any knowledge of Baron Bloomberg's fiefdom, D.C., and Hollyweird, anyway. They actually belong to Patagonia now - we just haven't quite worked out the repatriation details as yet. She is definitely where she belongs... on camera with a guy's di... oops, I meant, ah... er, in the "entertainment capital of the world". ;)

Ya know, I gotta say... you Canucks make me more than a little sick , what with your thinly veiled contempt of America, and your prissy little superiority complex just 'cuz you're solvent. Why if it wasn't for us buyin' all of your collectivist crap, you'd be just another China (oh yeah... you are just like China) - except with brooms and sticks out on the ice. And another thing. It's not like you suckers invented hockey don't'cha know? We have a very rich tradition in the sport as well... and some of our players even have a few of their own teeth left, for which we deeply respect and revere them. Why just the other day I witnessed this first hand at rink side. Made me damn proud to be an American. :)

(this is why I played football AND hockey in school) ;)

I've got an old Honda 750 engine that would work, if you got the nads to hammer it.

Hell yeah! Redneck nirvana... with a 4' bar!

I can see the viral video now - of two trees being felled at once, and the epic fail as they both barber chair and kill the cameraman. Awesomeness!

Not spruce, something else? Not sure what we are supposed to see outside of that fat naked lady in the window...

OK, one more guess before I get a neck crick. Not a spruce, and just planted way too close to the house to dig it up, no matter the size and "value".

Looks like some sort of fir, not a spruce. but...I don't know.

Last edited:
Not spruce, something else? Not sure what we are supposed to see outside of that fat naked lady in the window...

OK, one more guess before I get a neck crick. Not a spruce, and just planted way too close to the house to dig it up, no matter the size and "value".

Looks like some sort of fir, not a spruce. but...I don't know.

Its not a spruce, its a Japanese cryptomeria; Japanese cedar, All that college edumancation goin to waste.

Of course it is...

Not a professional arborist or botanist, but I have cut my fair share of "highly valuable black walnut trees" - I'm guessin' this must be English

Free Firewood-you cut and haul

Damn they build some ugly assed houses in Paramus. Both "architects" should be shot.

Not a professional arborist or botanist, but I have cut my fair share of "highly valuable black walnut trees" - I'm guessin' this must be English

Free Firewood-you cut and haul

Damn they build some ugly assed houses in Paramus. Both "architects" should be shot.

That's an interesting hazard tree. I have mixed thoughts on the proper way to finish getting that on the ground. I have a big one similar to that I have been staring at for a long time now and every time I contemplate finishing cutting it up I chicken out.

That's an interesting hazard tree. I have mixed thoughts on the proper way to finish getting that on the ground. I have a big one similar to that I have been staring at for a long time now and every time I contemplate finishing cutting it up I chicken out.

Work it back from the tips to the trunk under cutting when needed. Re-evaluate the situation when you get it cut back closer to the trunk, sometimes the broken top will rip off or sometimes it will hang. Anyway you look at it just be careful.

Actually had two different sites present similar scenes recently. One, a huge old maple with a storm split crotch about 25' up, and the other, an older blow down that was laying across a 10' stream with 4' sheer banks. The maple I roped and tugged down with the truck, but the stream site was just messed up. I started as millbilly suggested, then got stupid/lazy/tired - so I decided to knock off about a 20' section that was spanning the stream and winch it over to the right side, but I had neglected (read that tired, hot and impatient/stupid) to even look at the positioning of the trunk and roots. T'was about a 3' red oak that had been down for several months and the continuing rains had undercut the trunk's position even more - rather than silting it in as I had assumed without bothering to look. Man wasn't I surprised - and lucky - when the top cut released my inadvertent trebuchet, almost throwing my 460 into my face and sending me back on my brains... er, I meant my ass.

Yeah, some people probably shouldn't be allowed to play with chain saws.
I remember standing up thinkin' something about god watchin' out for drunks and dummies, and I hadn.t started drinkin'... yet.

free slab

not even a wood slab, and not firewood related, but i got a kick out of it. retard wants someone to "move" his 10'x10' slab.

I have a cement slab 10 X 10 free if anyone can move it you can have it. It was poured about 2 years ago and is in perfect condition.

Please call, text, or email if interested.

even at 4" thick, you're looking at 5000 lbs of concrete.

Latest posts

Back