Craigslist laughs

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey that thing is worth the money, cause "The stool can also be used as an end table, display pedestal or plant stand." I mean who wouldn't want to own several of them? Tell ya what anybody wants a few I'll beat any advertised price, you pick up. :msp_biggrin:

Hmmm, getting a new fancy TV one of these days. Maybe a nice birch round instead of an overpriced pressed sawdust entertainment center? I'm single, I can get away with it. Will have to make my own though, $350 is too expensive for furniture for this guy!

Hey that thing is worth the money, cause "The stool can also be used as an end table, display pedestal or plant stand." I mean who wouldn't want to own several of them? Tell ya what anybody wants a few I'll beat any advertised price, you pick up. :msp_biggrin:

for 350 I will ship

Those are a real hazard - like something that Red Green would dream up. Have to use them with the car running while up on jacks. Not sure how they work on a limited slip differential.

Philbert

I wonder how much ponies it would take to run one? If you had an axle and an old truck rim, use the rim itself for the splitter pulley, add a big belt down to a small engine or electric motor, with some sort of other large pulley. I guess you could rig a simple cam lever with a tensioner/idler type pulley for on/off. Mount it on say like a big fat heavy rail road tie or similar large heavy "thing". Something that would be heavy enough and wide enough to counteract the twisting force when you shoved the log into it.

Weird how screw splitters come up. I was just looking at this small model that they sell as a cheap, add your own small electric motor kit on ebay, a light duty one.

Home made electric screw log splitter - YouTube

Those are a real hazard - like something that Red Green would dream up. Have to use them with the car running while up on jacks. Not sure how they work on a limited slip differential.

Philbert

Red Green....hahahaha, hilarious!

Wonder what Ole Reds doing these days that's not "life threatening"!:msp_unsure:

Who new?! :msp_scared:

I gave my 12 year old 029 Farm Boss away when it needed a couple hundred in repairs -- figured it was totaled if you factor in the use time.

(I think I paid around $375 new for it in 1999, retail)

Who new?! :msp_scared:

I gave my 12 year old 029 Farm Boss away when it needed a couple hundred in repairs -- figured it was totaled if you factor in the use time.

(I think I paid around $375 new for it in 1999, retail)

Yeah a buddy of mine jsut told me he got a 029 SUPER for $150 used?? Who knows what that thing will be worth. He didn't know what kinda deal he was getting!

Back