Craigslist laughs

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
huskee 28 ton splitter

here is a nice splitter for sale...at only $1k more than it sells for new.

this one has lived outside its entire life, judging by the faded paint and rust. the hydraulic oil all over the flatbed is a nice touch too.

i offered them $500 if it actually runs and splits...they haven't gotten back to me.

Huskee log splitter

Huskee log splitter

Honda motor
5.5 horse power
27 ton

Asking $2500.00

3F63Ie3N85Le5Eb5Ked1ob3dae85c4b8114a1.jpg

It that a repo kind of deal? The guy owes them 2500 clams so they are trying to get it out of his splitter? I'm busting a round here just laughing!:laugh:

Mr. HE:cool:

Dealing with whacked out teenagers at the moment.
Hey...just had someone send me a prospect who wants about $200-225 for a Stihl MS 290 18' bar, new chain...I'm still new the "used saw game"...what should I look for other than compression rate, scored piston and is this a decent price?

Thanks
REG

Take a decent sized piece of that hedge and see how it cuts it. Make sure everything works, choke, controls, chain brake, etc. Pull the air filter and make sure the carb's not full of sawdust. I'd probably go 2 bills if it's clean and in good order.

It won't stay running because he probably beat the #### out of it

My guess is he's been looking for a repair manual for a "huskyvirna". You would have thought, with the name right in front of his nose, he could have at least spelled it correctly.

millbilly ive seen that one for weeks now im sick of looking at it....by the way any dentists wanna pull my tooth, you get to keep the tooth

Take a decent sized piece of that hedge and see how it cuts it. Make sure everything works, choke, controls, chain brake, etc. Pull the air filter and make sure the carb's not full of sawdust. I'd probably go 2 bills if it's clean and in good order.

Much obliged...if the carbs full of saw dust...what does that mean?

Much obliged...if the carbs full of saw dust...what does that mean?

It was either run with a defective (leaking) filter, or no filter at all. Not a good thing to ingest all the crap that the saw produces. I wonder if you could get a compression check on it. Does it idle and accelerate smoothly, produce enough power to cut smoothly, and return to idle when you drop the throttle?

Ok so I have been a member for 3 days and all ready gonna sell my 27 ton troy built and gonna try and get a Timberwolf.. Dang this site has turned me into some kind of Junkie.
Anyhow, I list my under 20 hour 27 ton troybuilt on Craigs list for 1100.00 had a few sniffers but this is the best one.

Diane Trudell - buyer

I'll give u 750 today only

Me - seller

no Thanks!

Diane Trudell - buyer

795 Sent from my iPhone

me - seller
ok, 795 today and the the rest 305 next week?

no response :)

Ok so I have been a member for 3 days and all ready gonna sell my 27 ton troy built and gonna try and get a Timberwolf.. Dang this site has turned me into some kind of Junkie.
Anyhow, I list my under 20 hour 27 ton troybuilt on Craigs list for 1100.00 had a few sniffers but this is the best one.

Diane Trudell - buyer

I'll give u 750 today only

Me - seller

no Thanks!

Diane Trudell - buyer

795 Sent from my iPhone

me - seller
ok, 795 today and the the rest 305 next week?

no response :)

850 today only :laugh:

post a link, if your in my area maybe interested...

my tb works great as well, however I want to up the production and sell some cords this year as well. I think the Timberwolf would be a better option.

my tb works great as well, however I want to up the production and sell some cords this year as well. I think the Timberwolf would be a better option.

If it's not faster what's the advantage? Longevity? Although I think I do like the 4 way wedge.

Latest posts

Back