Craigslist laughs

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That 288 would probably clean up decent. You could drop a couple hundred in it and still come out way ahead.

We have a 10 series Mac and have always had string recoil issues, any ideas Steve? I know it is hard to say without looking at it, just wondered if there is a chronic known problem.

We have a 10 series Mac and have always had string recoil issues, any ideas Steve? I know it is hard to say without looking at it, just wondered if there is a chronic known problem.

The guys in the McCulloch thread in the Chainsaw forum stickies will fix ya right up, I don't personally have much 10 series experience.

This belongs in the Craigslist laughs sticky. That isn't free firewood it is somebody who wants several thousand dollars worth of tree work done in exchange for several hundred dollars worth of "firewood"

Firewood is cut, split, and dry. Standing trees in a residential setting are several steps removed and about ten times the cost from becoming firewood.

I have been known to trade my labor in removing safely downed trees on their way to becoming firewood which may result in a slight discount to the homeowner in the cost of removing some trees.

That labor never includes dropping trees or cleaning brush which is most of the cost of removal.

Moving this into the CL Laughs thread. I'm also going to un-sticky the thread. It gets enough use to stay near the top all by itself.

Moving this into the CL Laughs thread. I'm also going to un-sticky the thread. It gets enough use to stay near the top all by itself.

Good move, I think its good a regular member of the firewood section is in charge now.... This thread will get more action now its here I bet:cool2:

Back