Craigslist laughs

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The listing and copy pasted text from it.
The trades were pretty good,
but the scrap splitting deal was what drove it over the top for me.

http://charlotte.craigslist.org/zip/4405778796.html

PLEASE READ SLOWLY >>-"Belmont" and "Your phone number"
>>>>- MUST be in Reply for Response-<<<<

2 Utility Buildings are FREE and MUST go!
>>>>>>>>>>****You PAY and make arrangements to move****<<<<<<<<<<<
( moving cost Aprox $250+/- each)

**************free*************

8ft x 8ft Wood Utility Building>> $ FREE FREE FREE $ U-MOVE

8ft x 12ft Aluminum Utility Building>>$ FREE FREE FREE $ U-MOVE
**IF tearing down for scrap metal, owner reserves right to 50%

Leave your Phone number to check them out!

**************IF ITS F R E E, ITS FOR ME*************

>>>>>>>>>>****You PAY and make arrangements to move****<<<<<<<<<<<
( moving cost Aprox $250+/- each)

-"Belmont" MUST be in Reply for Response -

Located in Belmont City Limits 1 Block off South Point Road, 2 miles from I-85 Exit 27, come check them out and make offer

FREE AS IS, will trade for sheet metal shear, break, punch, tools, spot welder, lawn mower, atv, 4 wheeler, morgan silver dollar, odd stuff,

key words: used storage building, small shop, camper, hunt club, deer, camp, yard, tools, motorcycle, turkey, duck, portable, dog house, chicken coup, garden shed, horder, extra storage, outbuilding, free

do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers

post id: 4405778796

posted: 2014-04-03 3:51pm

updated: 2014-04-13 9:36am 00C0C_dTPYncR2QcX_600x450.jpg 00X0X_89kyCjGhON7_600x450.jpg 00S0S_fZkQSnBHbYn_600x450.jpg

that should say "used firewood"

And the guy coulda got a best of CL nomination

"4 sell, or Free, or...who gives a crap"!

Come get this junk before I go postal! Tried to burn it up, dumped old lawnmower gas on it, all it did was flashburn my face off, cost me 20 grand at the emergency room and the !@!$%^^ is still laying here in the yard, mocking me!

I remember that add, didn't think much of it, particularly when factoring in insurance + registration for the mini van.
You can register it as a special mobile use vehicle and pay only 10% of the registration fee, but try telling the cop you are using it for forestry use.

within 5 miles of my house, but no address or phone or email given
must be trying to screen the mass of responses.
Nice area, not one I would want to save a few bucks by having cheech and chong free tree removal show up and try those.

You know it would be fun to put fake plates on the truck, show up and drop the tree on the house and say oops and drive away. Some people deserve that.

That would be awesome! I would be up for doing this...
Reminds me of a Beavis and Buthead episode. Where they drop a tree on a old mans house, then knock on his door and tell him they have to charge him extra because they pruned the house too? I can hear Beavis now... Yeah yeah chainsaws are cool!

http://chicago.craigslist.org/nch/for/4437859961.html
Looking for a hard working Mexican
condition: new
I am looking for a hard working Mexican to work 30-50 hours per week work including firewood splitting sealcoating landscaping and tree removals . Starting pay is 10 $ per hour. If you have tree climbing experience I will pay a lot more

Firewood, Still looks like a Tree (Firth, NE)
01111_jfV4lcob8Yb_600x450.jpg

condition: pretty dead size / dimensions: yay wide, yay high
I have a few trees that are dead. If you'd like to use them for firewood (or to disassemble and put back together at your place, I don't care) you can come cut them down and haul them away. I don't know what killed them or how long they've been dead - but it's been at least 8 months.

There are other trees at our place, but no, we are not letting anyone cut them for firewood or any other use (just to answer your question ahead of time).

Take one or take all - but preference is given to someone that will take them all. I've sold and given away a lot of stuff on Craigslist and I don't like to make things complicated. So, show up with your working chainsaw and a trailer to haul it away. Clean up your mess. It's free.

Back