Craigslist laughs

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
FREE firewood. We were told a lot is rotted, best used for campfires, but we are looking for someone to take ALL OF IT regardless. Please email or text, no calls please.
  • do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offersrotted wood.jpg

Buyer (e-mail): "call me at xxx-xxx-xxxx if you still have the leaf blower" (no name).
Me (I call - no answer).
Buyer (10 minutes later - calls): "Hello"
Me: "Hello"
Buyer: "Who is this?"
Me: "You just called me"
Buyer: "Your number was on my caller ID"
Me: "Oh, did you contact me about something on CraigsList?"
Buyer: "Maybe. What are you selling?"
Me: "Was it maybe about a leaf blower?"
Buyer: "Which one are you selling?"
Me: "A Ryobi"
Buyer: "Can you send me a picture of it?"
Me: "Um, it's in the ad, with all of the details about it . . . "

This is one that I think I will meet at Caribou if he sets up an appointment . . .

Philbert
The best is when someone messages you on something for sale that definitely needs to be inspected before an offer is made and they offer you 1/3 of the asking price. I almost feel like saying yes and the showing up with a junked but very similar item just to see their respomse. "Well you told me you would give me $xxx in email!"

Me, 'I have some New, never used STIHL OEM parts for $15'

Him, 'I can get aftermarket parts from China off eBay for $7.50 delivered'.

So why are you even responding to my ad? Go ahead; knock yourself out. Maybe I should pay you to take my parts?

Philbert

◀ prev next ▶
KINDLING WOOD MOSTLY PINE FIREWOOD - $5(BURNSVILLE)
< 1 of 3 >
00t0t_2IxnxsXn8lC_600x450.jpg

00404_64ifTf27Etz_600x450.jpg

00W0W_fvisEWpjZ7L_600x450.jpg

$5, $10, $15, $20, $25, $35, $45 PLASTIC CANS FULL OF WOOD, CRATES FULL OF WOOD. MOSTLY PINE. DRY. TAKE SOME OR ALL. WOOD IN OTHER ROOM FOR EXTRA $....$ PER CONTAINER. CANS ARE FOR SALE ALSO FOR EXTRA...PINE , KINDLING WOOD, OAK, DRY!!! I WILL SELL $20, $40, $50, $65 WORTH OF WOOD. YOU PICK UP. DRY! WHATEVER AMOUNT YOU WANT. $100. $150. $200. CASH. TAKE YOUR PICK $5 FOR 6+ PCS

Pine Trees Come Cut some and keep for firewood, etc(Weaverville)
< >
00t0t_cGxTU14O5g2_600x450.jpg

I have some tall, skinny pine trees I'm wanting to get cut down. They shouldn't be too much to manage. Also have some that are already down. You can use for whatever if you want to come cut them. They're only 6'-10' on the trunk, not much to manage. Just want them gone. In Weaverville.

Text or call show contact info

well seasoned firewood. come and get it.

FREE SEASONED FIREWOOD FIRE WOOD - OAK AND MAPLE (Rogers)
01515_cTror8iO4Dj_600x450.jpg

00t0t_eZoW2s6zbvu_600x450.jpg

safety tips
WELL SEASONED free firewood! Oak and maple. Very large trunk is available to haul if you can split it on the premises.

Must get this weekend to clear area.

Latest posts

Back