Crew Leaders Needed

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Treeman14

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
Well established tree service near Tampa, Florida needs crew leaders, climbers, and bucket operator for full-time, year-round employment.

Must have extensive climbing and rigging experience, ability to communicate well with clients and fellow workers, and plenty of self-motivation.

Benefits include fully paid health insurance, paid holidays, paid sick days, paid vacation, continuing education, safety program, and more.

Immediate openings. EOE.

Call or e-mail for Application Form or send resume.

Brett Youngster
Tree Works Environmental Tree Care, Inc.
813-973-1931
[email protected]

Hey MB, wasn't that guy who climbs in Central Park NY, Tony? looking to go back to Fl to work? Looks like a nice opening. Great idea Brett trying to get set up for what might be another bad hurricane season, good luck.

MasterBlaster said:
I haven't heard from Tony for awhile...

We corresponded a few times via PM and e-mail, but Tony never came in to see me, nor did he send a resume. Last I heard, he was moving across the pond. Where you at, Tony? :Eye:

Treeman14 said:
Yes, I believe he can. But Brian is not what you would call a "company man" if you know what I mean. :rolleyes:

reminds me of someone

myself

Treeman14 said:
We corresponded a few times via PM and e-mail, but Tony never came in to see me, nor did he send a resume. Last I heard, he was moving across the pond. Where you at, Tony? :Eye:

I think his folks live near Tampa

Latest posts

Back