**** STOLEN FROM GAGE, OK ****

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

69HemiGTX

US Army Lifer
Reaction score
**** STOLEN FROM GAGE, OK ****
Please be on the lookout for some of my stuff that was stolen within the last week (03-08 MAY) in NW OK. It was believed to have happened on Saturday night (04 MAY). If you see any of these items, please call the Ellis County, OK, Sheriff's Office at 580-855-7377 to report it. I'm currently stationed in South Korea, so any help would be greatly appreciated. Two of my trailers were stolen. One was a 24ft Cynergy v-nose with a ramp door and the other is a 14ft US Cargo flat nose with a missing right fender and bent barn doors. My 2016 Kawasaki Brute Force 750 was in the big trailer. It is very low hour and looks absolutely brand new. Those are the big items. There was also a lot of older Dodge truck parts, Fostoria crystal, toolboxes, etc. Most of the truck parts are 72-80 including an NOS M880 front bumper and 74-76 grille, 81-85 brown and tan crew cab rear doors, and a 29-spline NP205 Cummins transfer case just to name a few. There were two white gas Coleman lanterns (one MILSPEC), one propane lantern, and a Powerhouse stove, too. A lot of the pics here are the actual items stolen. This isn't everything by far. I'm completely stunned by this.

Please view my Facebook page for more pictures. There are way too many to post here. https://facebook.com/damon.sims.129/

trailer 24ft.jpgtrailer 14ft-1.jpgATV.jpgstihl - MS 260.jpgstihl - MS 261 C.jpg

Back