CS-361p's Have Arrived!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WSE

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
3612.JPG 361.JPG 3613.JPG
361p's are in after a LONG wait! Put one together quick this morning. Fired it up and did a little trimming out behind the shop. Super smooth and quick reving saw! And lightweight would be a huge understatement! I think these are going to do very well!

its about time they came out. how many cc's and what is the weight of it.

Another project that has taken a month or so to complete. This is part one. Likely a 3 part series. It'll take me a few weeks to get the other parts edited.

I must've done something wrong. Pulled rings off put jug back on without rings or gasket and cinched it down. Not full torque. And I'm getting .021 .022. I'm gonna get some fuel safe sealer tomorrow and assemble it without and port work and see where I'm at. If I like compression I'll pull it back down and do everything else.

Regards-Carlo

Looks like they made it modular to accept a top handle.

Right same concept as the Stihl ms200, 201, husqvarna 339 etc.

It is plastic and a clamshell which surprised me but we all know how well Echo clamshells hold up!

That is unfortunate. I am sure it will be reliable as Echo IS reliability. But still disappointing.

I do thank you for sharing. Always nice to see new products.

I would be curious to see it next to a cs 352 or a cs 370 that can be had off the bay for around 200 plus shipping...if i were going to buy it i would get the top handle version.... unless it cuts circles around the 2 saws i mentioned that is....

I would be curious to see it next to a cs 352 or a cs 370 that can be had off the bay for around 200 plus shipping...if i were going to buy it i would get the top handle version.... unless it cuts circles around the 2 saws i mentioned that is....
It felt much quicker revving than a 370 or 352 to me but I would have to spend a little more trigger time to decide if it were $200 better.

It felt much quicker revving than a 370 or 352 to me but I would have to spend a little more trigger time to decide if it were $200 better.
right....was wondering if it was all that much of a difference....

Latest posts

Back