• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell DAVID BRADLEY CHAINSAW (VINTAGE)

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MPANOZZA

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
This is my other old VINTAGE chainsaw.

Its a DAVID BRADLEY

Its a MONSTER of a saw.
It has a pretty good size bar on it as well. (30"-36")

I know that this saw doesnt run, but will turn over and has good compression.
Guys at local shop told me, parts were to hard to come by and far and few in between.

I asked the guys what it was worth as is, and one guy said 300-400, and the other said 150-300.
I figured I would ASK $300 shipped to US ONLY. (not sure if anyone here is outside the states)

I am open to offers on the saw though.
I will try and get pics of the saws, and the serial number/model number posted, as soon as I get them loaded to my computer

I will try and answer any questions you have about either saw as well.

I am thinking of putting them both on eBay, but eBay charges fees.

Please ask questions if you want to know more.

:(

Not what I was hoping then. It doesn't run, and I do not know what it would take to make it run. Shop guy told me in Karns, that parts were too hard to find and cost too much.

Here r his pics of the DB
I got these through an email, so not sure of quality.

4utana5a.jpg
a6equ9yq.jpg
dy7aveta.jpg
gydu4y7u.jpg

Husqvarna Go-To Man

Cosmetically, it looks pretty good. Does it have spark? I would put some effort into getting it running but, either way, most of those old saws don't have much value.

It looks complete - nice to have the original starter handle and the tank decal. I believe it has a float type carb on it - set at a 45 deg angle with the bar vertical. When you turn the saw to cut sideways, the carb is on a 45 in the opposite direction. That's how they got around having it on a swivel to keep it from flooding. You may have to file the points to get spark, not a big problem. Oh, and it is LOUD.

Can sum 1 e mail me a points diagram for a d bradley 758g just bot 1 and no spark

I have one just like it. Tillotson H C carb (gravity fed). Clean the points and you should be in business. The carb is a real pain to remove though. Look clean.

Latest posts

Back