Decal pic sharing thread

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ale

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
Some could care less if their saw has the factory decals/stickers on it or not and that is fine. But, I think many of us like to keep things as factory fresh as possible. Call it just one of many symptoms of CAD.

Many decals are NLA so the best option is to get some made up by a business or someone handy with decal reproduction software.

I’d like to see this thread grow as a high quality, clear pic database of decals. These could be used as a reference or guide for someone to use for reproduction. Right click, save pic on a file or print and take to a sign/decal shop to reproduce.

They can be scanned images of real decals or clear quality pictures. Also, they don’t have to be NLA. All brands welcome! Be sure to label them and request the ones needed. Chances are some member here can help if they can post the pics.

- I’ll start with a few…

288xp top cover (NLA)
attachment.php

288xp (small recoil)(NLA)
attachment.php

268xp (orange xp version) (NLA)
attachment.php

288xp top cover "professional" (NLA)
attachment.php

268 special (top cover)
attachment.php

Jonsered 670 Super II (recoil)
attachment.php

Jonsered 670 Super II (clutch cover)
attachment.php

2100cd (recoil) (NLA)
attachment.php

Can you please use a ruler/scale in the picture? This would help someone that is trying to reproduce these decals.

Back