Decent load

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Blazin

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
The ole girl can still handle a decent load. LOL! This was one of six I put up yesterday, should last me a few weeks hopefully.:laugh:

0110091529a.jpg

0110091529b.jpg

I picked this little cream puff up this summer for $400 for a yard/woods rig. She's a 1984 K20 4x4, with a 7ft dump insert fabbed to the frame and a 7 1/2' 4 way fisher plow. For some odd reason they took a foot out of the frame behind the cab to shorten it up, instead of off the back :rolleyes: At any rate it was a score, everything on it works and it's saving some beatin on my 2000 K3500. :clap:

I picked this little cream puff up this summer for $400 for a yard/woods rig. She's a 1984 K20 4x4, with a 7ft dump insert fabbed to the frame and a 7 1/2' 4 way fisher plow.
Great deal !

I'm using it for off road only on my property (50 acres) Gotta do a little tlc on her, but not to much. The funny thing is it goes down the road as good as my 2000 GMC! The plow frame will come off in the spring, as I have one on my everyday driver.

Good hardworking ol' Chevy. I wish I had a dump-bed. Life would be so much easier. By the way, my brother just left Olean, Ellicottville New York and said there was 3ft of snow up that way!? I'd say you got your wood split just in time if that's the case.

Wouldn't it be nice to keep the plow on

I'm using it for off road only on my property (50 acres) Gotta do a little tlc on her, but not to much. The funny thing is it goes down the road as good as my 2000 GMC! The plow frame will come off in the spring, as I have one on my everyday driver.

Wouldn't it be nice to keep the plow on? I think it would be useful for plowing roads getting wood. Unless you're thinking about selling the plow setup. It looks like NY has the same problem with salt as MN does!

BTW....nice load(s)!

Dan:greenchainsaw:

Last edited:
Good hardworking ol' Chevy. I wish I had a dump-bed. Life would be so much easier. By the way, my brother just left Olean, Ellicottville New York and said there was 3ft of snow up that way!? I'd say you got your wood split just in time if that's the case.

The dumper is great no doubt, and Oh yeah there's 3ft of snow here! I'm 50 miles NW of Albany NY. I Got a logpile honked out where I can get to it no matter what. ;)

Wouldn't it be nice to keep the plow on? I think it would be useful for plowing roads getting wood. Unless you're thinking about selling the plow setup. It looks like NY has the same problem with salt as MN does!

BTW....nice load(s)!

Dan:greenchainsaw:

The plow is gonna be for sale, I have a JD dozer to plow anything I can't with my 2000 GMC. With the plow frame off, it's one less thing to get hung up on when I use it the woods spring/summer. And I hear ya with the Salt! Upstate NY is terrible with the salting, now it's the liquid calcium that they use alot :cry: You can almost hear the snap crackle and pop in yer sleep!

Oh yeah, I gotta put a rocker and a piece of floor on the drivers side when time permits. Until then I'm drivin it like I stole it! :laugh:

A car in that condition would be considered a piece of junk. But an old truck loaded with wood looks just perfect. :cheers:

Back