Deer stand to cut down trees

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would have never thought that there was someone out there who was cheaper than me:).....
This has got to be a joke....

I am trying to make a lot of money ya know?

Can't make money if you're out spending it.

Eventually I'll pay some no life's to do the work for me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You realize of course the site is showing you as a spammer to us mods.:dizzy:

I am not a mod, but if I were this would be moved. Once I read the first post of this thread, I contained myself to not respond until now. Fun to read though but too stupid for Commercial and the op is too stupid to post here.
Jeff o_O

Am I posting to much?

What's the limit on posts then?

No, I don't know why it shows you as a spammer. The old software show you as a spammer if you posted a pic or link in the first 5 post. I checked IP's and actually know who you are.(I think)

I have the summit viper stand

It's built really well and it should do the trick.

Not sure how I'll cut big trees because my climber can't go around some of them.

I guess I could buy some climbing sticks and a cheap hang on ?

I've got my work cut out for me I know. Just looking for tips and advice on how I should do the cutting

I don't want anything hitting houses and one tree job I have is right next to a nice house

I'm also going to cut these trees late at night so the owners don't see me using a tree stand

So if anyone can recommend me lights I'd appreciate it

I know of a great place that sells silencers fer chainsawrs too buddy. They also make a great other verzion fer ye chipper once ye get a Lil bigger and get ye some money's Rollin in. :D

Oh! An I fergot, screw the lights get ye some a them there night vision goggles from like I dunno, a surplus store er sumthin. Cuz I mean, the lights will jus be like havin a stage light on ya up there and thow a munky wrench in the whole in cog neto vibe it seems yet aimin fer! Climb, or well, "stand" safe buddy!

No, I don't know why it shows you as a spammer. The old software show you as a spammer if you posted a pic or link in the first 5 post. I checked IP's and actually know who you are.(I think)

SS.. Your a mod right? If you know it is someone dicking around behind another screen name based on the IP why not just pull there access... to both accounts. Or do you not have privileges like that? Ive only been a member for a year or so but I've seen alot of stupid antics going on lately, like childish crap, i can think of 4 instances just this week.. Kinda turns you off from the place in a way, if you know what I mean.. There should be a zero tolerance type of thing for fake profiles or childish nonsense.

I posted a sarcastic response to some dude wanting a modified 441 for cutting 4,000 5" trees a day and that ended up looking like a serious request..... I just don't know anymore:eek:

Total troll, a member that misses the days of AA, trying to get stuff stirred up. To bad its so obvious!

SS.. Your a mod right? If you know it is someone dicking around behind another screen name based on the IP why not just pull there access... to both accounts. Or do you not have privileges like that? Ive only been a member for a year or so but I've seen alot of stupid antics going on lately, like childish crap, i can think of 4 instances just this week.. Kinda turns you off from the place in a way, if you know what I mean.. There should be a zero tolerance type of thing for fake profiles or childish nonsense.
Yes I can remove him but he is not a spammer and he does not share another ip with others. so he is legit and I thought I knew who he was but I was wrong. I really don't know. But from the way he acts I'm sure he has been here before cause he is too comfortable here.

Back