Demo a kick-back?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Zodiac45

Zodiac45

Paleostoveologist & Sawwhisperer
DeanBrown3D said:
Thanks. He's actually in the UK. He used to work for the government, but got severence to leave (before they fired him for nothing later I guess). So he's getting along by cutting grass, hedges, and taking down a few trees here and there, no license either, but its just himself.

At least he picked up a decent saw with a chain / inertia brake.
Good luck too Him Dean,

It's always scarey teaching a sibling anything dangerous. All you can do is give him the benefit of your experiance which I understand you wanting to do.
Off the topic, How'd he manage the redundancy? My Gal works for the Gov, in the UK. She's got 26 years in and we've been trying to get "the package" for a couple years now so she can emigrate. Here's hoping! :)

Zee

DeanBrown3D

DeanBrown3D

ArboristSite Operative
Um, I think he was offered severence, but this was optional. However, the way things were going he was almost certain to be sacked in the next year or so without severence, so he took it anyway. I dunno the details, I can ask him if you like. He's now got 1 day a week permanent gounds keeper job, paying well, plus a few odd jobs here and there. I think he will get another 4 1-day jobs soon and then he'll be set up just fine.

Dean