DHT 27 Ton on sale at Menards

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DHT

ArboristSite.com Sponsor
Reaction score
Menards is running another sale on the DHT 27 ton through April 27th. We think it is a great product at the every day price point, but with an extra $200 off if you were thinking about pulling the trigger now might be the time.

Cheers,
DHT

went to menards in clio,Michigan and picked up the 27 ton model today. hope to get it together on fri and give it a work out on sat. packaging for shipping was well thought out. 2 thumbs up:)

Menards has put our 27 ton DHT log splitter on Black Friday sale. If you have a Menards near you and are in the market check it out!

Will their be a splitter on Black Friday sale at Lowes ??

I think they will be promoting the 22 ton at Lowes not the 27 but not sure for certain.

Please note that the spec of the units at Menards, Lowes and others are slightly different, at least from the retailers perspective. So the Menards units come unassembled, less oils etc. Point being the part numbers are different because the contents are often retailer specific so you probably will not be able to get price matching.

DHT

I think they will be promoting the 22 ton at Lowes not the 27 but not sure for certain.

Please note that the spec of the units at Menards, Lowes and others are slightly different, at least from the retailers perspective. So the Menards units come unassembled, less oils etc. Point being the part numbers are different because the contents are often retailer specific so you probably will not be able to get price matching.

DHT
What is there price gonna be and how many units will each store have onhand? One? Five? Ten?

Is the rebate at Menard's a factory rebate or a store credit? Looks like I may be making a road trip.

Most likely store credit....at least that is what my past rebates from Menards were. On the DSM CL last week there was an ad for the DHT 27ton for $500 shipped to you door. A company called affordable sales or something like that was the seller. I was going to purchase one but they required a cash sale instead of CC for your first purchase. A scam for sure

Here is the CL ad for $500 DHT http://fortdodge.craigslist.org/hvd/4766800774.html

yep...if they would have had it a year ago I don't think I would have built a splitter.
It is unassebled and no fluids included. Wife got the adds today and it was in there.
I should also mention, 6 hour sale. Friday from 6:00 am to noon.

$799+tax and you'll get a $100 store credit by mail. Limited to stock on hand.

I've never seen more than one of them at a store.

I don't think you can buy materials for the price....I can not find this online, cheapest is $1198.00

Very tempted but don' need 2 splitters

It's in the 6 hour sale flyer which came out this week or last. It's also on their website in the ads published there.

I really like my 22ton DHT splitter. Came from Lowes with a coupon that put it at $899 plus tax, fluid included but no engine oil.

The fast cycle time makes short work of a wood pile.

besides tonnage and motor size what is the big difference in the 27t,28t and 35t??
thats a deal at menards but was looking at the 28t or 35t originally but for that price should i look to get a 27T?
should i wait?
dont see squat going at lowes.

Latest posts

Back