Do you work with a bunch of drunks?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
LOL!

He sure is a mind numbing read isnt he ... I think "brain ooze" sums it up nicely. Its like someone hit him in the head with an I beam, and whats left up there is dribbling onto his keyboard. lol

You're an alchy. Try laying off the booze for a few years before measuring up to me. What are you afraid of when you are sober? Yourself? I hate these guys like you. All you do is go around starting BS with people that seem too smart for your liking, and then you use your lame antics to try to defame them depending on the ol' infoulable excuse that it was them that started the little face slapping contest.

You're so dull, you don't even notice you are starting a fight now. Some how you're going to be our hero, right? Run, MDS, ruuuuuun to that little booth at the corner, grab yerself a bottle n a twelver. Then run to the truck, change into them cut off jeans, that red shirt without the sleaves, the stihl that Eden gave ya. Then strap on that red cape erround yer neck, and chug a lug. YeR GOIN' FLYING, BOYA! HEEEEE HAA! "Look out everyone!" "Oooh, awe" "It's a groundie" It's a squirrel." "Ah heck, it's just MDS's loud mouth again.

If you like it MDS, feed me back some more of those bad brains. I seriously doubt you'll find any better contention than what I can deal you. If you could remember what sobriety was like, you might remember how fun I am not and drop it.

ping_pong.jpg

AS Events Scheduled for Today:

Ping Pong - open tournament

(Eye protection recommended)

watch out for the typo police..:monkey:

Well in his defense it really does take an idiot to misspell a word on a forum when the forum has a spell checker built in. That means you have to f-it up so bad the spell checker doesn't recognize it.

and FTA proved himself an idiot long ago.

Last edited:
FTA, why dont you find a sports forum and go talk about jock straps or something. It should be aparent to you by now that nobody here wants to hear your drivel.

Eden, you're such a douchebag. Anybody can read what I wrote. Why would changing languages work for me or anyone else? You're like a stupid kid trying to steal cookies at the bakery with the owner standing over you. "He can't zee meee."

The problem with a lot of you internet butt nuts is that they don't have a fully developed theory of mind. That is when a person can assume what someone can easily assume, so they adjust what is necessary to say accordingly. Kid's before they have it often lie assuming others have no memory or something. Guys like figure everyone is as numb headed as themselves, and they assume that no one can figure them out because they are so groovey or something. Well, you fish are never any different no matter how big of a school you believe you are traveling in.

Let us deconstruct the babble -

Eden, you're such a douchebag. Would you even know what a ********** is? (quick type it into google)

Anybody can read what I wrote. No, actually quite often people have little notes after your posts asking if anyone has a clue what your going on about. Just in this thread two separate people have described your writings as brain ooze - I only disagree with them about the brain part.

Why would changing languages work for me or anyone else? Because you obviously have a limited grasp of English which I could tolerate if you had anything of merit to say!

You're like a stupid kid trying to steal cookies at the bakery with the owner standing over you. "He can't zee meee." WTF has that got to do with anything?

The problem with a lot of you internet butt nuts is that they don't have a fully developed theory of mind. I think you're putting De(s)cart(e) before de horse. Oh never mind you will never get that! Needless to say, you need a mind in order to develop a theory of one.

That is when a person can assume what someone can easily assume, so they adjust what is necessary to say accordingly. Actually it is not. Over simplified, it is the ability to empathize or post modernize in order to see the world from another persons perspective.

Kid's before they have it often lie assuming others have no memory or something. I repeat. WTF has this got to do with anything?

Guys like figure everyone is as numb headed as themselves, and they assume that no one can figure them out because they are so groovey or something. Wow, profound! You start on babbling about Theory of Mind like you understand it and in the same paragraph claim that people under a certain age or of a certain gender don't have it. Did you read that somewhere?

Well, you fish are never any different no matter how big of a school you believe you are traveling in. Actually I am. I was lost at birth and bought up by wild dogs in the jungle. But what would you know ooze pump.

Your last two paragraphs aren't even worth getting into. FYI I am more concerned about what pdqdl thinks of me WRT pot smoking. The difference between him and you is that I have respect for him and so his opinion matters to me.

P.S. I asked you nicely to stop trashing this thread! Oh I see some of your other fans have been updating the thread as well.

Last edited:
Let us deconstruct the babble -

Eden, you're such a douchebag. Would you even know what a ********** is? (quick type it into google)

Anybody can read what I wrote. No, actually quite often people have little notes after your posts asking if anyone has a clue what your going on about. Just in this thread two separate people have described your writings as brain ooze - I only disagree with them about the brain part.

Why would changing languages work for me or anyone else? Because you obviously have a limited grasp of English!

You're like a stupid kid trying to steal cookies at the bakery with the owner standing over you. "He can't zee meee." WTF has that got to do with anything?

The problem with a lot of you internet butt nuts is that they don't have a fully developed theory of mind. I think your putting De(s)cart(e) before de horse. Oh never mind you will never get that! Needless to say, you need a mind in order to develop a theory of one.

That is when a person can assume what someone can easily assume, so they adjust what is necessary to say accordingly. Actually it is not. Over simplified, it is the ability to empathize or post modernize in order to see the world from another persons perspective.

Kid's before they have it often lie assuming others have no memory or something. I repeat. WTF has this got to do with anything?

Guys like figure everyone is as numb headed as themselves, and they assume that no one can figure them out because they are so groovey or something. Wow, profound! You start on babbling about Theory of Mind like you understand it and in the same paragraph claim that people under a certain age or of a certain gender don't have it. Did you read that somewhere?

Well, you fish are never any different no matter how big of a school you believe you are traveling in. Actually I am. I was lost at birth and bought up by wild dogs in the jungle. But what would you know ooze pump.

Your last two paragraphs aren't even worth getting into. FYI I am more concerned about what pdqdl thinks of me WRT pot smoking. The difference between him and you is that I have respect for him and so his opinion matters to me.

P.S. I asked you nicely to stop trashing this thread! Oh I see some of your other fans have been updating the thread as well.

In the words of Eden: "I came up wiff all of that? Woooe."
images

BTW, I stopped reading at the mark of the word deconstruct. If that's all you have for me, you're nothing but pot smoking, flunky, goosh brain trash. Get a life besides spending as much time "deconstructing" for me.

Yours truly,
FTA

In the words of Eden: "I came up wiff all of that? Woooe."
images

BTW, I stopped reading at the mark of the word deconstruct. If that's all you have for me, you're nothing but pot smoking, flunky, goosh brain trash. Get a life besides spending as much time "deconstructing" for me.

Yours truly,
FTA

Sorry I will use smaller words in future.:monkey:

FTA, why dont you find a sports forum and go talk about jock straps or something. It should be aparent to you by now that nobody here wants to hear your drivel.

That's a redundant question, doofus, and what is apparent is that "nobody" himself is still looking for a fight that being you. Why don't youuu slam another shot, and head off to work? (MDS: "Hmmmm, why not?") I'm headed that way now.

On a side note I don't know HTH some of you guys can keep posting from in the trees at work. Either way, I like these little pet forum junkies like you MDS. Certainly if there is nothing objective to post about, then there is something looney to do with bar fly brains like yours.

I should say you definitely are the hero here. You start fights, and then you use your big shoulders to be the first to speak for everyone by saying I'm a problem here. If I'm a problem, define the objective here to which I'm the problem for. As in what objective here at AS am I'm impeding? I'm sure if you'd just lay off, go run that chainsaw through your hands, it will all come clear up to the point you douche your brains out with that liquid plumber BS that keeps finding something wrong with my posts. You're not alone, MDS. AA (not AS) is full of youze.

One more thing, who is doing the talking? You or Jonnie Walker? I have an idea you wouldn't be so high and mighty with out your local liquor store cape. I'm certain the jerky personality would drizzle away, but then you'd be lost because you'd have to figure out how to handle things without the alchyhol.
images

Come again,
FTA

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back