Does anybody run circular mills here?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My limited experience is with supercharged -71's. The ones we worked on were redlined at 1800. Those 2-strokers had a unique exhaust note. Thanks for the offer on the download, but I haven't worked on those things old workhorses in ages. The only diesel I tinker with these days is the 7.3 in my truck.

Are you doing a full overhaul, or just the top end?

Last edited:
My limited experience is with supercharged -71's. The ones we worked on were redlined at 1800. Those 2-strokers had a unique exhaust note. Thanks for the offer on the download, but I haven't worked on those things old workhorses in ages. The only diesel I tinker with these days is the 7.3 in my truck.

Are you doing a full overhaul, or just the top end?

More to follow on that one. It was advertised and bought with my understanding that it would need "rebuilt". I will need to check a few things out on it. The first thing that I want to do is build or buy a small trailer to keep it mounted to. That way I can move it around easy. I would have to move the sawmill and it in two trips, but it would be worth in case I want to use the motor for multiple applications. I am moving some sawmill components over the next two days Lord willing.

Trever

Latest posts

Back