Dolmar 112 Silver

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bill G

ArboristSite King
Reaction score
Here is a recent addition to the collection. Obvioulsy it is used but runs great. I have never owned one. How well do they run ? What will they do against a Husy 346 ? Anyone wnat to take a stab at what is cost me.

Bill

Well built little buggers. I have a 119 that is as reliable as gravity. I also have a silver 112, though mine has never had any gas in it.

I'm just looking at adding one to my collection...that sounds a bit funny..adding to my collection..I think I'm getting the bug you guys have...gawd I've now got a J2077,j2051,sachs133,sachs144..now this..don't think I can hide them under the house much longer :)..its sick..this bug..I'm looking for a Dolmar166 if they're around

sedanman said:
Well built little buggers. I have a 119 that is as reliable as gravity. I also have a silver 112, though mine has never had any gas in it.
I would love to get a few of these older ones.....

The Dolmar or Sachs-Dolmar 112 was the leading seller for many years until replaced by the 110-111-115 family. The 112 does not run at the high RPM of the current production of saws but it had so much torque and lugging power it was hard to beat.

just picked up a 112 off ebay.

kid said he worked at a hardware store and it came in for repairs.wouldn't run ,customer never came back or authorized repairs.been sitting for 2 years.i got brave and won it for $102 with shipping.
well,it only had a broken ground wire eyelet at the coil.fixed fueled and fired right up.threw a windsor bar on it i had laying around and it's ready to cut.amazingly i didn't even have to adjust the carb.we'll see tomorrow what it's supposed 5 hp feels like.

hornett22 said:
kid said he worked at a hardware store and it came in for repairs.wouldn't run ,customer never came back or authorized repairs.been sitting for 2 years.i got brave and won it for $102 with shipping.
well,it only had a broken ground wire eyelet at the coil.fixed fueled and fired right up.threw a windsor bar on it i had laying around and it's ready to cut.amazingly i didn't even have to adjust the carb.we'll see tomorrow what it's supposed 5 hp feels like.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Sachs-Dolmar-11...ryZ20538QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

I am glad it worked out for you but I bit too expensive for me.:)

Bill

too expensive?

beats buying another new husky,LOL.for now. i cut with it today.works great.nice smooth saw.i can't complain for $102.

Latest posts

Back