• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Dolmar 6100

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's a real bummer. Dose it still hold gas? Can it still function? I'm real curious about how something like that might happen. I'm still interested but will need to think about it some...

Tank does NOT leak, it still functions. I actually cut with it for the rest of the tank.
I can either fix it and sell it at original price or sell it at a reduced price

Checking out the redheads eh? You never know, you may get a chance to run or own this one someday;)
Damn it, I was just getting on here to pm him. You sir, are a Dolmar hoarder! :yes: Nice score, was thinking an aluminum plate and epoxy would cure that. Enjoy your saw, you saved me from going to another team.

Damn it, I was just getting on here to pm him. You sir, are a Dolmar hoarder! :yes: Nice score, was thinking an aluminum plate and epoxy would cure that. Enjoy your saw, you saved me from going to another team.
If you ever need to scratch the itch, I usually have some red around.

Back