• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Dolmar 7900 $500

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

src360ss

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
I have a dolmar 7900 with a 20" for sale. HD filter kit installed already, 150 PSI on compression test. Runs good, starts good. I want to get a 562xp to replace this saw.image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg

Yes, $500 or best offer. I don't use it that much, I don't cut firewood with it. It usually sat out with the rest of my saws and got sprayed with bar oil and sawdust. It probably hasn't even been run 100 hours.

Ha! You aren't too far away then! I get through there a few times a year but just passing through usually.

I don't have anything I'm looking for specifically. I'm a little more partial to huskys, than stihl just because all my bars fit husky mounts. I am a little intrigued about the 044 but am I just going to want everything I own ported after I run it?

I don't have anything I'm looking for specifically. I'm a little more partial to huskys, than stihl just because all my bars fit husky mounts. I am a little intrigued about the 044 but am I just going to want everything I own ported after I run it?
Think about it . it's not perfect but its a strong runner. Randy just went thru it not long ago

Back