• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Buy Dolmar 7900 cylinder

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RedTilDead92

ArboristSite Member
Reaction score
I'm looking for a OEM Dolmar 7900 cylinder and piston. I can do PayPal or have stuff to trade.

Would you consider a NOS cylinder piston
038130030?

I will post here when I can find that cylinder in the warehouse. Shipping is expensive though.

-oldpartsinasia Joe

It’s true, shipping from Singapore is expensive. I’m in the process of working a deal on some other parts from Joe. If I remember the cyl kits are around $125 (w/o shipping). If you want a brand new NOS , Dolmar cyl kit hang in there and we can bring it over with the other parts . Just let me know if that will work for you and I’ll alert Joe.

It’s true, shipping from Singapore is expensive. I’m in the process of working a deal on some other parts from Joe. If I remember the cyl kits are around $125 (w/o shipping). If you want a brand new NOS , Dolmar cyl kit hang in there and we can bring it over with the other parts . Just let me know if that will work for you and I’ll alert Joe.
I sent you a PM. Thanks

Wait till you find out what shipping costs. I'd bet near 40 maybe 50.

I'll keep looking local.

I am too far away from all of you, that's the problem!

Maybe someday, someone will come over and buy over the whole stash of DOLMAR NOS parts.

Anyone coming over to Singapore? Hit me up if you want to check for spareparts.

-oldpartsinasia Joe

I am too far away from all of you, that's the problem!

Maybe someday, someone will come over and buy over the whole stash of DOLMAR NOS parts.

Anyone coming over to Singapore? Hit me up if you want to check for spareparts.

-oldpartsinasia Joe
It would worth selling my stuff and packing a suitcase. Just never travel to the east or Brazil.

Oh btw man
How much is a new Stihl 361 shipped to 08003?

Just curious.
I listed one for trade here with almost no hours made in Virginia at Stihl. Assumed about 1K now.

Back