• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Dolmar 7900 SOLD

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nmurph

ArboristSite.com Sponsor
Reaction score
Dolmar 7900...needs a touch of TLC. It will fire and run on prime. Compression is 165psi on 6 pulls on my SnapOn (I can't keep pulling bc of elbow). I have no doubt it will hit at least 175psi.

Nothing is missing or broken. This saw is in excellent condition.

Price at $375 + shipping (not interested in trades)

Needs to be shipped by Tues due to elbow surgery. Otherwise it will be a few weeks bf it I will be able to ship.

Attachments

• 182.JPG
    182.JPG
    289.9 KB · Views: 76
  • 181.JPG
    181.JPG
    286.3 KB · Views: 71
  • 183.JPG
    183.JPG
    333.2 KB · Views: 73
  • 180.JPG
    180.JPG
    307.8 KB · Views: 75
The only thing keeping me from this (other than not wanting to spend any more $ at the moment) is the off chance I may end up with 461 Randy built for the give away. Have you pulled the muffler to check out the P&C? With compression that good I'm sure its fine, just curious. Good luck with the sale.

I should have made a offer before it got fixed......damn it lol

I'm not making any more on it now. It would have cost about the same to buy the parts to make the saw run. I just happened to have a spare (I usually keep a couple) fuel line. I had picked up a couple of carbs last year for a couple of parts saws I was working on at the time. I ended up getting their carbs going so I have a couple of spares.

Back