Dolmar dealer locator

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SmithEC

ArboristSite Member
Reaction score
It seems the Dolmar dealer locator has become operational sometime over the past couple of days.

A little different in that it seems that if there is more than one city in your zip code, you must enter a city in addition to the zip code in order to produce a result.

Closest one to me is about 130 miles. That's okay, though. I once drove from Monterey, CA to Oceanside, CA just to get uniforms altered. Then again a couple of weeks later to pick it all up. Guess it's all about how bad you want it.

Has this been mentioned and I missed it?

It looks like Texas actually has more than one!

My closest is San Antonio. Looked again and I guess it's actually 112 miles.

I'm still doing better than you. Looks like your nearest one is in Odessa. I would think that that might be about 145 miles from you. Yes? No?

edit:

Where did I find the dealer or where did I find the locator? The locator is at www.dolmarusa.com.

Click on > CONTACT at top of page and then > Dealer locator.

Last edited:
Looks like the nearest canadian dealer to me is only 2200 kms plus an 8 hour ferry ride away from me! Gee what about an internet buy. Oh wait they don't do that! :dizzy:

Interesting when you click on international and select Canada they give cubic inches versus CC's which won't make the Canadian metric police happy! :)

What gets me is just the other day I talked to one of the reps for the company that handles Dolmar here in wis. He told me there was no close dealers. Well now, he should use the dealer locator. There is one shop with in a hr from me. He told me the closest would be more then 2 hrs. I sure was not happy with his attitude when I offered to become a dealer in my area. I guess they do not see a farm as a established business.
Later
Bob

I checked, and the nearest dealer to me, is 6.2 miles. not too shabby. maybe they can hook me up with some killer stuff.

Latest posts

Back