• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell Dolmar / Makita Saws

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hunter72

ArboristSite Operative
AS Supporting Member.
Reaction score
Dolmar 18",510=$250.00 , 18" 5105= $300.00 , 20" 7900 W/H.D.air box and filter $ 600.00 , 9010 Like New 3 hours on saw max have to check bar length $750.00
2- Makita 6421 20" 350.00 each
All saws run and oil as they should and in very nice shape. some others are availabl;e.
Offers welcome
Johnsaws 5 24 16 004.JPG saws 5 24 16 001.JPG saws 5 24 16 004.JPG saws 5 24 16 001.JPG

Sorry for slow response having trouble with site loading and dropping. cell phone # 815-575-2153
I could part with a 353 or a very nice 257 its like new there is a Jonsred 65 cc I need to check model # . Some of the saws are at a friends garage sale and on Greg"s list
Bottom line I had C.A.D. bad but Grandson has Muscular Dystrophy and needs home remodeled for wheelchair use. At 66 I do not need 25 saws he needs to be comfortable.
Thanks
John

Sorry for slow response having trouble with site loading and dropping. cell phone # 815-575-2153
I could part with a 353 or a very nice 257 its like new there is a Jonsred 65 cc I need to check model # . Some of the saws are at a friends garage sale and on Greg"s list
Bottom line I had C.A.D. bad but Grandson has Muscular Dystrophy and needs home remodeled for wheelchair use. At 66 I do not need 25 saws he needs to be comfortable.
Thanks
John

Wow, I'm really sorry to hear that! They say the strongest parents, strongest households are the ones that get tested the hardest. A testament to you, your kids, and grandchildren. Man, I think I'm in the process of being screwed buying a saw, so money is a bit tight today, but I'll see if I can scrape together some funds and buy a saw from you.

Wow, I'm really sorry to hear that! They say the strongest parents, strongest households are the ones that get tested the hardest. A testament to you, your kids, and grandchildren. Man, I think I'm in the process of being screwed buying a saw, so money is a bit tight today, but I'll see if I can scrape together some funds and buy a saw from you.

MS391 out of South Texas?

It was a joke. We were referencing another thread.
My apologies guys. I'm dealing with a ripoff with a seller on eBay, it was his first post. I tried helping as much as possible with posting better. (Kind of like this website, you can always tell who a new seller vs experienced member selling are, new member has a freshly washed exterior pictures. Experienced seller doesn't care as much about exterior, but definitely has a piston posture and/ or people speak up and state they're a quality seller. Well, his post went from like 8 watches, to 15... I was interested in his item, but figured out couldn't hurt to help. Longer story short, he offered it to me off eBay, because he ships things often, uses craigslist. Exchanged numbers, etc. Well-known after I sent the money, he became so busy he could barely talk the rest of the day. Following day, nothing, alll day.

What John and I were joking about, was another thread.. I'm sure a lot of us all saw it. Was the ad in the for sale section that didn't have a "want to sell" or "want to buy" tag.. It was moved to this section... Had tons of replies. Basically a guy bragging up this 391 followed by contradiction after contradiction... Than after getting called out by about 4 members, hee came back to essentially say HA! It sold on Craigslist for $500... And from there, that thread went on... And spilled over into this one. My apologies for that...

As to that seller that actually is screwing me over, I got a name, but in hindsight, very common First and last... Ray Brooks.

Currently dealing with PayPal andeing what, if anything I can do.

Again, to repeat, the 391 was a joke and no members here at fault for my money woes, unless I can blame all of you for me wanting more and more saws!! Lol.

Kegerator5 your post about the 391 I think you should let us all know how this is so we can avoid what happened to you.

Sorry, wasn't very clear. Issue is the typical one. PayPal goods and services, or as sometimes called friends and family, or f&f.

I had helped him with eBay, helped him with PayPal, than he needed the funds to call buy a mower.. He just restarted his own business cutting lawns, his wife left him for another guy... So he's just picking himself back up another 2 years... And he's selling this saw to help buy this mower, etc. And he wanted to sell to me for the price I wanted because of my character and kindness... But, also needed a certain amount for this mower.. We both compromised, I sent the money regular PayPal. But since he just set up the account. He couldn't access it. PayPal locked it's so he refunded me, and asked me to send find f&f so he could buy this mower. Seller shed to hold it until Friday, that is it. Well, I got a picture of the mower in his truck. Can't even see what type of truck. Anyways, after about 3-4 more text exchanges... Vanished.

Moral Of story /experience, no f&f!!! If seller doesn't want to pay fees, it's worth the extra $20 to have "insurance"..

Thanks
John

John,

I don't have the funds to purchase some of these fine saws you have listed for sale, but I am circling the wagons over on Outdoor Power Equipment Forum to see what can be done to help out.

I had some of these saws at the Iowa GTG. in back of my mini van early afternoon on Friday. Had to turn around and go home because the friend that I brought with. His wife called and was admitted to Hospital with stomach pains. But I did leave Husk. a old Poulan and some Deer sausage. Sorry I missed most of you the saw mill just got started when I had to leave.
Please send E-mail site is not staying on line so Pics are easier on E-mail.
John

Well shoot I must have missed ya. Lol. Good rainy time! :)
I had some of these saws at the Iowa GTG. in back of my mini van early afternoon on Friday. Had to turn around and go home because the friend that I brought with his wife called and was admitted to Hospital with stomach pains. But I did leave Husk. a old Poulan and some Deer sausage. Sorry I missed most of you the saw mill just got started when I had to leave.
Please send E-mail site is not staying on line so Pics are easier on E-mail.
John

Are those the Dolmar 6421's in the photo. I thought the 6421 had a black top not grey? Do they have the extra brace on the muffler?
20151029_071230-jpg.456878

Back