• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Buy Dolmar/Makita small spikes

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I still havent found a set. I know 166 was trying to get some made up...
I knew you had gotten a set from them for the 6100 and was hoping you knew if they had em for the 6400. thanks

Not yet that I know of. Ive been busy with other stuff and havent made it a priority. The spike for the 6100 came from Adirondakstihl

Can't You guys order the small European PS-6400/7300/7900 spikes in the US?

I'll ask what they cost here (Croatia, Europe), should be 12-15 Euro per spike though.
Nope. Can't order them. I have tried many times

Thanks for the pics WDE. Fordf150 is sending me a set of the older US style spikes like the ones in your picture. My saw came with the new style ones which are about 3 inches long.

Those USA Style 1 spikes are almost exactly 2" long, measured from the PH.

They are nice, could have a tooth or two more to make the gaps smaller, might be a tad better if they were at least 1/2" shorter.

Considering I only used the short European ones for 9 years, I actually like the US ones quite a bit.
They are great for felling and good for bucking, not so great for limbing and cutting thin stuff though.

I hope You'll like the new spikes! :)

Latest posts

Back