Dolmar PS32

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I took another look at the repair manual and it doesn't look too hard to replace the fuel lines. My saw may be missing the linkage for the throttle also, not sure.

It would be fun with some pictures as well but I understand completely if that's too much of a hassle.

Hey buttercup.. Are those leggings?
No idea... what leggings are, it's just a random video from you tube. Pretty cool though, kinda relaxed.
I haven't got my EA3200 yet, probably a week or two away still I guess.

What a sweet handy and practical lightweight tool this is!
I just bought it as a rear handle alternative to my top handle saw but I didn't really think I'd be using it much, I got it cheap and I needed to feed the chainsaw bug that's all. But it definitely impressed me beyond my expectations.

RIMG0086.JPG

A041 mount bars are cheap and plentiful
Yep, I've probably got several of them along with the chain, may have to do some searching, just looking at all the repairs this thing is gonna need. I have several other saws that probably don't need nearly that many repairs that I should start working on first.

The only weak spot I have noticed is the chain catcher, it could benefit from a small piece of 1 or 1,5mm aluminum plate bent around it. That said I've never had a chain come off so not sure I will bother.
Other than that it's perfect in my view, extremely practical and it just cuts like a bigger saw. How they make a 32cc with a modest 1,35kw on the paper to cut like this compared to my 2,1kw 45cc saw I will probably never understand.

I think I might have a new favorite :surprised3:

Latest posts

Back