Don't buy from Green Dade Outdoor!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mike Ray

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
ordered bar and chain combo, and sprocket for a friends saw. sent bar and chain, no sprocket 2 months ago, called all their phone #'s, sent emails, no answer or replies, after doing a little research found that is the norm. just FYI buy with idea you'll probably get ripped off and no way to resolve your problem, as you can't communicate with them.

yes i called credit card , I would have to get a letter from another company selling same type of product explaining how they would handle situation, within 8 days. Can't you imagine the welcome I would get going to a chainsaw dealership asking them to help resolve problem with another company, my thoughts would be why didn't you buy from me in the first place, now get out.

yes i called credit card , I would have to get a letter from another company selling same type of product explaining how they would handle situation, within 8 days. Can't you imagine the welcome I would get going to a chainsaw dealership asking them to help resolve problem with another company, my thoughts would be why didn't you buy from me in the first place, now get out.

It should be more simple than that. You didn't receive the goods that you paid for.

oh, the letter from other dealer had to have their letterhead or business name on it. Wasn't much money but I despise a crook, can't even talk to them so I could let them know how I REALLY feel about them.

Who is your credit card crooks?

mastercard, I think the fly in the gravy was the tracking # would show delivery, and I was asking for a partial refund, as I received the bar and chain, and of course Green Dade Outdoor could say it showed as delivered.

Guys have been so nice to me on this site I just want them to be aware of these scum bags, if you look at their reviews you will see I'm not the first.

I still have copy of the order showing the items, problem is that it will show as delivered, and the bar and chain was, but not the sprocket so now you see it's my word against theirs. Also it couldn't have been lost as the bar and chain were sent in their factory package with a shipping label attached, no place to put the sprocket. Like I said no big deal just want others to know how they operate. They can prove a package was delivered but you can't prove what you got.

Lesson learnt and fortunately a not very expensive lesson. You're better off walking into your local Stihl or Husky dealer.

This is one reason I take a screenshot of everyonline purchase I make, but if you pay your card off monthly it won't help. Generally, a YELP review of your experience will help get the word out.
I do the same, as well as purchase with PayPal whenever I can. Purchasing through PayPal, gives a second layer of protection.
You have to be careful about how you deal with the seller if something has gone wrong with the transaction. I had one ask me to terminate the open ebay file, and he then attempted to drop out of sight without sending the replacement he promised. I had to write ebay, explaining what happened. Ebay refunded the money, and banned the seller. Just do everything on time.
I have have had purchases that have not arrived, and have been refunded without any questions, even when I have made purchases with "free shipping".

You need a new credit card or issuer, I've never had that problem with V or MC.
I had multiple problems Capital One, and I needed to use the card at the big box store we use. We have stronger laws in Canada to protect us, but dealing with them, was an exercise in teeth pulling on every occasion. I don't know if there is a difference when a person carries a balance, but we pay our card off every month. I got satisfaction from them, but I had to fight like hell, for longer that it was worth.

I still have copy of the order showing the items, problem is that it will show as delivered, and the bar and chain was, but not the sprocket so now you see it's my word against theirs. Also it couldn't have been lost as the bar and chain were sent in their factory package with a shipping label attached, no place to put the sprocket. Like I said no big deal just want others to know how they operate. They can prove a package was delivered but you can't prove what you got.

I had multiple problems Capital One, and I needed to use the card at the big box store we use. We have stronger laws in Canada to protect us, but dealing with them, was an exercise in teeth pulling on every occasion. I don't know if there is a difference when a person carries a balance, but we pay our card off every month. I got satisfaction from them, but I had to fight like hell, for longer that it was worth.
Yes, according to my/our CC terms, we loose any protection if/when the bill is paid in full.

Back