dont get married

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Been married 29 years now, and we still have a LOT of fun, just like we did when we first met.

I beleive part of our success is that we have some common ground, but both of us have quite a few things that we do that the other isn't really interested in.

I'm into wood cutting/chainsaws, drag racing, raising Min-Pin's, some fishing/hunting. Deb is into gardening, gourmet cooking, shopping, making wine, etc.

We both LOVE travelling together, riding our Road King all over the country, taking the grand kids places, going out to nice dinners, movies, etc.

I fully respect the things she likes to do, and if I end up at a wine tasting, which I don't care all that much about, I make the best of it.

She ends up at a drag race a few times a year, and just sits in her lawn chair and gets some sun, but doesn't complain about the event.

Basically, it's about give and take, having your own time and space, and making the best of the times you are together.

I don't think there is any single human being that you are going to have complete 100 percent compatability with. I also believe that some women are a LOT better than others.

I've watched just about every single one of my friends from high school get married and divorced, some multiple times, and they always seem to have troubled relationships. Marraige isn't easy, it just doesn't happen, you have to work at it like anything else. Women require constant maintenence, and if you don't do it, rest assured someone else is going to do it for you!.....Cliff

Min Pins!!!!!

attachment.php

ohhhhhh my wife has read this. she took it better than i thought she would:jawdrop::jawdrop::jawdrop:

lol yeah.

i havent said much in this thread because ounce i saw it exsplode and wanst leaven the first page of threads that she could easily get on here and see it

That's what she wants you to think, to lull you into a false sense of feeling everything's OK. She will never, ever forget.:D

:agree2:

Might want to slip the first bite of your food to the dog for the next few months.*

*Not recommended if you have a dog that you really like!

True love keeps no record of wrongs.

I'm in full agreement. However, they are born with the ability to remember things in detail that we can't. Whether they keep record or not, is certainly a measure of their love. Besides, I never do wrong anyway.:dizzy:

"She has some real psychological issues. Not just PMS, but real dangerous mood swings. They call it multi-personality disorder. "

Been there, done that. Therapy(3 years of it) didn't help & after 22 years I had to walk. She is always going to struggle with everyday life,.... a sad existence. They will take you down the toilet with them, so leaving an staying away is a necessary act of self perservation.

RD

Some people (men included) are just toxic! And like any toxin they will make you sick and try (not necessarily intentionally) to make you as miserable as they are. Sad but true.

Latest posts

Back