Dozer Dan, Ken Dunn and Ed Heard Don't Know Diddley Squat

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If I were John I would be worried about Tommy Fales. When I spoke with Tom the other night he was working on his upcut on the speedbag for John. Imagine that John and I have to live with the 2 most popular guys ever to hit the forum for 3 days. What was I thinking.

It will be fun to meet some new people and get a different feel for them. Gypo will be looking for a differnt type of feel I might add.

Originally posted by Big Dutchman
Paul's show ain't know DozerDan get together! There'll be plenty of beer there.
I don't know what DD get-together you went to, but I got drunk off my ass at the one I was at.

Glen

Originally posted by glens
I don't know what DD get-together you went to, but I got drunk off my ass at the one I was at.

Glen

Wasn`t there a request that no alcohol be consumed before or during the saw play? Without a special insurance policy to allow consumption of intoxicants before or during, I`d have to make the same rules on my property. Even if I didn`t care what might happen to me, I have to be considerate of not losing everything that my son calls home. Then again, I live in the litigious State of New York and have to live in constant fear of the capricious courts.

Russ

Originally posted by jokers
Wasn`t there a request that no alcohol be consumed before or during the saw play?
As well there should have been, but nobody present would have considered it, I'd think.  Though I did run a saw or two before emptying my first (½ liter) can of beer late Saturday afternoon...

Glen

No beer was consumed by anybody till they were done using a saw. Later on though, I had to drag Glens across the floor outta the way several times so he wouldn't get stepped on...Rick/saw Slut

My two cents

Serious buisiness,here.It is always a great time,when old buds get together to have a great time running chainsaws,old farm machinery,trap shoot etc. or just to Bs and drink a few brews.The time for the beer is after the saws are put away,the machinery is in the barn or the guns back in their cases,not before or during.It ceases to be fun,if somene gets hurt.Have fun,be safe,nuff of my preaching.

Stihl 088 woods saw

Hello little leroi,
Hey gypo, that video of the 088 KD is a ???? good cut. You must have put NEVER DULL on that old stihl chain
mudslide slim

John Deere John

Hello Gypo,
Well, It looks like you are mastering all the various facets of this chain saw business. Beginning to make racing chain as good as ol uncle art's. bore cutting and cutting over the top almost as good as ol D.C. can. Building chain saw motorsalmost as fast as fast eddy's . keep up the good work
Ken

Hello Mudslide Slim, yes it is a tough job , not only filling the shoes of the toadies, but also the big belly bar boys, however, somebodys got to do it.
I turned out the H screw 3 1/8 turns as you suggested so as to seat that new ring, so there is still power to be gotten until Ed gets back from Salmon Fishing and resets it for me.
Check out the new look of the 385LL with the new HD cyl. cover. I had the 9 pin on it with a 35RS modified chain.
John

Hi Ed, not really, just hangin' around, sippin a Bud.
Here's a cool movie. It's the 385LL with an Art Martin chain I took out of the safe.
John

Gypo beware, DB is on the loose and looking for his saw that you have, he told me today that he has a very dull knife and is thinking of making you a she, but i played stupid and didnot tell him that you are already one

Ouch!
Ed, I took Jarods 088 EHP down to him today and brought back a bunch of saws and stuff, but look at this pic of Jarod, he's buried in wood.
John

John,
Was great getting together. Glad you could see some of the stuff I am trying to get down. You gave me some great tips and I will be using them. Look forward to you helping me on my next big cut.
Thanks
Hunter

Gypo all i see on your landing is alot of cookies, somehow i would think there has been alot of playing being done, and i am sure that i am correct

Back