Early christmas presents for me....

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Thanks for all you have done for me Chris. :bowdown:

Randy my brother, all I have ever done for you was send you some parts that I didn't need and you did. This saw goes well above and beyond any amount of stuff I have ever mailed to Tennessee, and I appreciate all the work that went into it.
:smile2:

Bromance is in the air :msp_love:! :evilgrin:

Nice little Stihl. Sorry about the graffiti on the 038. :msp_ohmy:

Randy could probably send you one for a template iffin you want to get it tattooed on your ass. Get one blown up. Way up.

Yeah, someday down the road when I got some spare coin I'll look for a full wrap and a better looking recoil.

I'm waiting on my dang bars now, I can't even try it out and it's driving me nuts.:smile2:

It'd be driving me nuts too! But you know that 023 is similar to my old 44 Husky. It's about 2.6 HP stock and I bet with a quick MM and a port will scream!! Around here would be great. I cut mostly dead standing oak on average 10." SWEET DSS!!!

Randy could probably send you one for a template iffin you want to get it tattooed on your ass. Get one blown up. Way up.

I don't think we should talk about blown up, and Randy's Saw Shop in the same post-just sayin.

You know the AS rule: Pictures, or it didn't happen.

Jealous, no..................well, maybe, but only if you and Randy have nicer legs than Scott :msp_lol:.

Welp ol Randy has some ugly legs. and Chris........well he has four legs. And an udder. :msp_confused:

I didn't want Randy to get all forlorn and stuff so I made up a sticke to put on my 346. Don't have a camera but it looks something like this:

This saw was touched by
a
Master
B:Eye::Eye:B​

I didn't want Randy to get all forlorn and stuff so I made up a sticke to put on my 346. Don't have a camera but it looks something like this:

This saw was touched by
a
Master

Should have said "this saw was fixed by Masterboobs and then gets run by a boob master".

Welp ol Randy has some ugly legs. and Chris........well he has four legs. And an udder. :msp_confused:

Reminds me of a scene in the movie Witness.
Amish grandfather Ely(?): "What's the matter, John Book, you never had a teat in your hands before?"
John Book: "Yes, but never one this big."
Ely: Thinks for a couple of seconds, then laughs heartily.

I think :msp_confused: the scene is in this clip (my computer is moving rreeaallllyy sslloowwllyy).
Witness (3/9) Movie CLIP - Time For Milking (1985) HD - YouTube

This saw was touched by
a
Master

Stroked is more like it. :hmm3grin2orange:

Latest posts

Back