Echo 330 bar nut studs

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Luckysaturn

ArboristSite Member
Reaction score
Anyone ever change em out to take a regular size bar nut? It's an off size and I never can find my special two t wrenches when I need em. I'd like to change em to be the same as my other echo saws .Can't be too hard could it?

I would think so. One of the saws I work on to often is an Echo 590. None of my scrench fit, and I have to dig out the socket set. It is almost to the point where I am going to tell the owner, change out the nuts or I'm not working on that saw anymore.

I have an echo 330,355,590,800 , the electric echo,a huskey compact 23 Stihl kombi and a stihl pro 26 but the 330 is the odd man out all the others are one of two sizes

I picked up some of these guys today I'm going to try to put them on and I let everybody know if they work.

If you are working on the salt any of your socket set with you already LOL just kidding don't take that the wrong way please I know how frustrating it can be I've been stuck in a tree waiting on a groundie to find the one T wrench out of 10 on my truck thatthat fits the 330

Attachments

• IMG_20181018_153741445.jpg
    IMG_20181018_153741445.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 11
Suss out the thread pitch/gauge more than likely metric & buy correct size (thread) flange nuts ( the ones with the fixed flange washer) I fyou dont want to "graunce " the clutch cover file the ridges from the rear of the washer

Back