Echo 330evlp

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is it on the sticker or does it just say that on the tag?

My cs-8000 says cs-8000p on the tag but I've never heard one called that. Probably just means pro construction?

I wonder if the 'p' indicates chain brake?
For instance EVLP, E stands for electronic or breakerless ignition, VL stands for vibration-less through rubber mounted chassis. That leaves the P which may indicate chain brake? Wasnt a chain brake a new concept at the time the 330evlp was released?

How about a 600p? I think the marketing dept is trying to play the P off as power.

Concerning the 8000p; These got the wide squish band, small combustion chamber cylinder which made good power and was easy to start. 8000p also got the HDA-45 carb which had the larger casting to accommodate the larger choke and throttle bores.

Echo was one of the first to design an electronic ignition that had an advance curve. Maybe that is what the P stood for?

Ok thanks what would a runing 330evlp go for on ebay. And mine doesnt have a chainbrake. I cant find a airfiltercocer for it on ebay

Latest posts

Back