echo 3400 anyone know anything about it?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sometimes it's just about having fun!

Like I said in my earlier post, you can find better performing top handle saws, if you want to spend a bucket of money. Sometimes it's just about having fun (and feeding your CAD urges).

I like riding ATVs, and I usually buy the higher CCs and higher horsepower models. That said, one of the most fun to ride is my smaller, lighter sport model. It's cool to have a Ferrari, but if I want to go slamming down a trail, I'd rather have a VW powered Dune Buggy.

I'm guessing that you've already had $70 worth of fun with that saw.

Like I said in my earlier post, you can find better performing top handle saws, if you want to spend a bucket of money. Sometimes it's just about having fun (and feeding your CAD urges).

I like riding ATVs, and I usually buy the higher CCs and higher horsepower models. That said, one of the most fun to ride is my smaller, lighter sport model. It's cool to have a Ferrari, but if I want to go slamming down a trail, I'd rather have a VW powered Dune Buggy.

I'm guessing that you've already had $70 worth of fun with that saw.

:cheers: Right on bud! I would not take 200 bucks for that saw right now. And it has made me 1000 bucks in the couple days I have used it !

Back