• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

echo 610evl twin

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

evltwin

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
For sale echo cst610evl twin cylinder chainsaw, immaculate condition both in looks and mechanically sound, the saw has never seen a hard days work all its life, I'm looking for 600 pound located in north England , email me at [email protected]

I think its a fair price I dont think It adds up to the price uv stated in the above comment

I think its a fair price I dont think It adds up to the price uv stated in the above comment

Ahhh, you had 2 ads, I responded to the wrong one.

http://www.arboristsite.com/community/threads/echo-610evl-twin.268281/

For sale echo cst610evl twin cylinder chainsaw, immaculate condition both in looks and mechanically sound, the saw has never seen a hard days work all its life, I'm looking for 800 pound located in north England , email me at [email protected]

heck, even at $200 i'd be selling every single one i had ;). at $943 i'd go buy all the ones on ebay to resell.

There is none for sale on ebay so your clearly on drugs haha so is no1 on here from uk?

I cant find any forsale so have no current guide price and only ones I can find on internet are old adds for sold chainsaws and they sold for 800plus, and that was few years ago so assuming theyr holding value then my price is fine

Just looked at that link and that's expensive for the condition considering its a dog n needs alot of work done on it and my saw is immaculate in very good working order!!!! I dont think most of you lot have a safe leg to stand on!

Just looked at that link and that's expensive for the condition considering its a dog n needs alot of work done on it and my saw is immaculate in very good working order!!!! I dont think most of you lot have a safe leg to stand on!

i saw that ad when it was first posted and i thought $375!!!! is this guy kidding!!!!. but anyways. no big deal at all. there are some echo guys in the bunch so maybe yours will sell. if yours is minty then you should really post up some pics. will definitely help your sale. you are also a very new member so you may need to do something to prove you you a trust worthy. like say send the saw and agree to receive payment after saw is received. i'm not saying your not trust worthy but these guys be picky about who they buy off of. to many sour deals from new members in the past so veteran members shy away from dealing with them all together.

Iv been trying to upload pics of the saw for 2days n my phone will not let me! Il upload later on when I have access to a computer

go to your app store and download tapatalk. it's a free forum browser for smart phones. real easy to post pics that way. i like it cause it gives notifications of posts and PM's as well so i can reply right away.

OK, OK, everybody step away from the keyboard!

The price of EVERYTHING in the UK is 50%+ higher than over here in the New World. evltwin, you have a "niche" saw by today's standards, imminently collectible - especially in the condition you describe. Over here it would end up in a collection, not the back of a truck, but doubt many over here would part with that much money. The economy everywhere sucks right now. You may want to advertise it online in western Europe as well.

Why don't you see what shipping would cost to Atlanta, for example, and post that for the guys to think about. Post some pics, too. You never know, some guys here have more saws than sanity would dictate. You might get a bite.

Cheers,
Glenn

Back