• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell Echo 650evl chainsaw

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hello piston in good shape has lots of compression as stated saw was running until the pull cord broke the saw in good shape just needs brake flag as the metal handle is There and does still work just the flag is not

Compression was 130 psi lots the saw in good shape needs a cleanup is all I'm in Canada BC Vancouver island I'll take $140us shipped let me know i take PayPal friends family so no fees on my end or urs

The 125us shipped was for Canada people but let me know If ur really interested we can work somthing out as I have no use for saw it just sitting here like to see it go to get some use

I missed it you were in Canada Your price is fair but the shipping makes it more than I want to go sorry. $70.00 shipping ouch

hey did you ever sell your saw? was looking for parts but... if you can get it to ontario.... let me know what youd want and I will get back regardless
thanks

Still available ya can get to Ontario on would do It for $125us shipped it is in good shape just needs pull start repaired and brake flag other then that it needs cleaned up would be perfect for what u need I'm sure

just getting back to comp... been looking for parts for my old JD65ev and found yours. I'll take a chance on yours, no offence but realistically its a $50 part saw for me. old running saws like ours go for about 100 or less here on kijiji, but nothing recently. Let me know first what shipping would be to Fort Erie Ont. to see if this is doable! If its too much I'll keep looking locally, but will get back. quicker this time:)

Latest posts

Back