• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell Echo cs-355T & spare parts powerhead

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CIAmike11

I don’t discriminate, all saws welcome
. AS Supporting Member.
Reaction score
So here’s the story, I bought one to try out about a year ago, less than 4 tanks into it I dropped a log on it and blew the gas tank out of the crankcase. So the busted one is not even broken in, however the plastic crankcase is broke in the front and so it the handle.operator presence, choke lever and brake flag are not broken. The clutch on the broken one speaks to the amount of time one the motor. After breaking the one I instantly bought another one. Now I’m selling both as a bundle, so whoever wants it will have a complete running cs-355t and a very nice, slightly broken parts unit as well. Asking $365 PayPal friends and family, prompt UpS shipping. Call or txt (518)222-6394, I just have three other pro model top handles for climbing so this sits

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 35
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 33
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 28
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 28
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 24
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 24
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 25
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 32
Here ya go, 14” bar and chain included, and it has a few extra holes drilled in the muffler as well as an upgraded large felling spike

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 49
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 41
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 41
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 39
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 40
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 51
I just realized I had my number posted wrong.. so I apologize if anyone tried to contact me and it wasn’t successful, my bad boys and girls, it’s fixed now though

Latest posts

Back