• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell Echo CS 650EVL

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

In4apenny

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
Sorry about no pictures, I'll get some up tomorrow but until then. I've got a 650evl and it's the only echo that I have so no parts or need to keep it for parts. It ran excellent and cut very well for an older saw. I would start it and run a compression test but the problem is that I tore it down to clean and replace the worn parts and I can't find the cushions anywhere for sale. It also needs the clutch replaced because the spring broke and it did some damage to the clutch shoes. The recoil cover is cracked but it doesn't effect it at all and the hand guard is missing and has been since I bought the saw. It is overall a clean saw it just needs parts that I don't have and can't find. I could go on forever so I'll take 125 for it plus shipping for the power head only.
Also, it's been cleaned too.

I looked at a job up there not to long ago. Not enough timber to justify the trip for me. It's only an hour but there wouldn't have been but a truck load and it was mostly pulp.

not much good timber up this way anymore unless your lucky enough to get into the mountains or do a government contract.

Government contracts usually specify no sale of timber in my experience. End up with 100 + cord of firewood or milling it and selling it much later on as lumber.

yeah they probably do up here these days.last i heard of government contrat cutting was from my uncle back in the 60's.

Latest posts

Back