• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell Echo CS310 Parts

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Blown up and leaks bar oil but everything else looks good. Parts or whole.

View attachment 795570
View attachment 795571
View attachment 795572
Man I feel ya.
I bought a cs310. MM retuned it was OK but I sold it like new 130 bucks.
My favorite light saw is the cs352.
Next favorite is the Sthil 024.
I liked the cs310 but it's just not near the saw the cs352 is.
However, a friend bought my 310 and loves it.
They aren't professional users.
I tuned it, sharpened the chain for them a couple months ago.
They've already ragged the AV out. Bar feels floppy.
Unskilled operators will pinch the bar tip then PULL on the saw and shake to free the bar.
With the old Solid saw frames they often only messed up the chain. With AV the saw body and bar don't like to be pulled apart. Way to many people THINK they are operators.
We're still cleaning up storm damage around here.
So this guy who looked really old was watching me working. When I stopped to gas up he came over and ask me how I knew exactly what limbs needed cut first. I said I've actually studied. He said his father taught him but he wouldn't have felt comfortable working those huge limbs broken off but lodged up high with limbs bearing weight on the ground. As I worked I thought, so if a daddy isn't truly skilled and teaches his son then the child lacks true skill. Next fill up I asked the old timer how old he was. He said 64. When I said I'm 73 he was amazed. I like hard work. The best sleeping pill is that tired relaxed feeling after a hard days work a hot shower and slowly sipping on a hot toddy. I'm afraid to stop working. I'd get old real fast. Good night.

Latest posts

Back