ECHO dealers help me

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

opinion

ArboristSite Guru
Reaction score
Could I get the H & L settings and max rpm for ECHO PB-500T?

Thank you!

Why are you screwing with it? Those haven't been around long enough for one to be out of warranty. Just take it down to your dealer and have him adjust it or put a new carb on it. If your using the echo oil switch to something else as it is reactive with some chemical that walbro uses in their machining processes. Problem first cropped up on the pb-250, but since it started my shop sells Shindaiwa oil to anyone with a walbro carb, no probs so far.

L - 1-1/2 from lightly seated
H - 3
Those are initial settings, you may have to make additional adjustments to ensure proper operation and EPA compliance. Max RPM is 6500-6800

Why are you screwing with it? Those haven't been around long enough for one to be out of warranty. Just take it down to your dealer and have him adjust it or put a new carb on it. If your using the echo oil switch to something else as it is reactive with some chemical that walbro uses in their machining processes. Problem first cropped up on the pb-250, but since it started my shop sells Shindaiwa oil to anyone with a walbro carb, no probs so far.

It's for a customer. Rebuilt the carb, will be drinking hp ultra.

Back