Econoburn gasification wood boilers

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gallegosmike

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
Land of loose NUTS, Really Big FLAKES, and Fruity
Is anybody using econoburn gasification wood boilers? I am heating my house right now with a regency gasification stove. It is doing a good job so far. But I want to have the benefit of free hot water that wood a boiler gives you. Ive got a buderus boiler that is used for radiant and hot water heating. So far Ive not used the radiant system much for the heating of my house.

I can not use a conventional owb(yes,I know that make out door gasification wood boilers. I want a in door one!). I just do not have access to the amount of wood that one would burn. I am on track to burn 3 cords of wood this year and last year burnt about 2 1/2cords. I know that if get a gasification wood boiler and have a large storage tank, that I can get away with only one burn a day on normal days during the winter.
I like using my stove to heat with, but it would be nice to heat the house with the radiant system for a more even heating of the house, plus the free hot water. I do not see using it from late spring to early fall.

Any one else have suggestions for gasification wood boilers that are built in the U.S.A ? Ive looked at the buderus gasification wood boiler, it is a Industrial unit.

http://www.alternativefuelboilers.com/index.htm

Latest posts

Back