Elbow & forearm pain?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Excedrin and a couple glasses of something with the old vodka mix16:1 or8:1 and shake well so you dont scuff your piston (anything but milk. been there done that)
that's why the 066 has that red light on it ,when the lights on for a while you'll hurt tomorrow according to the users guild

Last edited:
I have had the same results...once out of 3 or 4 times.

We have been talking elbows here, but for those of you with shoulder pain, GET TO THE DOCTOR ASAP!!!I have too many friends around my age, 50-ish, that ignored shoulder pain for too long.Surgeon opens them up, sees un-repairable damage and closes them up.You end up living with a dead arm.Almost always the right arm, so start practicing wiping with your left..not fun!

being a pro mechanic I've had both shoulders done with very good results ,but yes get them done asap. now I have also found that my right elbow gets flaired up after playing free cell for more than 30 min at a time using a track ball, but cant stop playing it. almost as addicting as this site.

Back