Engine Show Display

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chainsaw-57

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
Hey Guys,

Here are a few pictures from the show I went to on Saturday in Mansfield, Ohio.

I still have some of the saws in my workshop that usually go to these events, so this display is kind of small.

Hope you enjoy, Larry

It is always fun to see others collections, there is alway's something new to learn.

A tractor powered saw!!!!!!!!!!

Impressive.

Mange said:
It is always fun to see others collections, there is alway's something new to learn.

A tractor powered saw!!!!!!!!!!

Impressive.
You should have seen that saw when Larry first got it wow what a change!
Larry defiantly has a way with the old saws.
I have ben fortunate to have seen Larry collection well over a 1000 running saws well worth the price of admission

That sounds great!
I have come to understand there is many collectors and i am a small duck in the pond.
There is no way I or anyone else for that matter can have everything, if we are really lucky we could get many nice once. I enjoy other collections as much as my own, if not more.

These engine shows seem to be a great place for us to display these old saws. I'm really interested in your hydraulic 2-man, and the pto saw. Have you used either of them? How well did they work? I missed out on a hydraulic saw several years ago. It ran off a pto. I lowballed the guy with my offer, and he didn't like that. I would love to have one like either of these to hook up to my JD B.
Scott

Funny to have mentioned a B John Deere.At an auction,that was selling a '37 B,there was a hydraulic saw.It didn't go for much,but the B went for a pretty penny.

Latest posts

Back