Englander style double top stove?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bowtie

Gearhead
Reaction score
Hey guys, I need some help. I looked at a stove today that was for sale. The guy thought it was an Englander. It has a flat top, then in the back it lifts up a little, and has another flat top toward the back. It also has a series of aire tubes in the top portion. Upon further inspection, above the baffle and before the flue outlets (it has one for rear outlet, or top outlet), it looks like it might have a catalytic. The door has glass, and it has a blower on the back of it. The firebox measures basically 24" x 24". It sits on a pedestal. It doesnt have a removable ash pan. Can anyone identify this stove? The owner wants 300$ for it, and its in real good shape.

I should have taken my camera with me, but I didnt know I was going to be looking at it.

OK, Im gonna have to go back and take a picture of this thing. Im almost sure its worth the money, but I was looking for any info I could find on this stove. I have been looking all over the net.

Back