EPA files draft for upcoming standards of performace

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lampmfg

ArboristSite.com Sponsor
Reaction score
So the US EPA finally filed a draft for the new NSPS.

Get a Kuuma Vapor-Fire and stay ahead of the upcoming curve with independently tested results of less than 1 gr/hr of emissions and 99% combustion efficiency (extracting nearly every bit of consumable fuel in each piece of wood). With the revolutionary computerized control it makes wood burning safe and easy.

Order early for this upcoming heating season, because we ended up with a nearly two month wait (September-December 2012).

Don't forget about our fantastic sauna stoves either.

You can see the quality in the attached image before the paint job. They are built to last. View attachment 306946

Well... at least this time... it wasn't my remarks that got deleted... yet... :hmm3grin2orange:

Yet.:msp_rolleyes: I know it's tough not to go all froth-at-the-mouth political when the subject of the EPA comes up...I have trouble with it myself.

But, as much as possible, we'll keep the political screaming and yelling in the Political forum.

Yet.:msp_rolleyes: I know it's tough not to go all froth-at-the-mouth political when the subject of the EPA comes up...I have trouble with it myself.

But, as much as possible, we'll keep the political screaming and yelling in the Political forum.
but why

Because once one political comment is made another follows it. It usually disagrees with the first comment and another comment is made to rebut the second. Then somebody else posts and tells the first posters that they're not only wrong they're probably closet subversives and most certainly an enemy of the state. Then there's another comment. Then another and another and another and another and...see where this is going? What was once a thread about stoves or saws or firewood or the best way to make pickled eggs rapidly turns into a big train wreck that doesn't even begin to address the OP's original intent. This makes the OP grumpy...especially if they're a sponsor. We don't like to make our sponsors grumpy.

Check out the Political/Religion forum. Every thread in there is contentious. Every one. That's why we try to keep them all in one place and out of the general forum. They all deserve each other.

Clear?

Last edited:
...Check out the Political/Religion forum. Every thread in there is contentious. Every one...

Oh, c'mon now Gologit, don't exaggerate, not every thread in that forum is contentious... just the threads containing more than one post turn contentious :dizzy:

I actually enjoy a good, adult, political argument (discussion) if emotions are kept out of it and the participants stick with facts and truths to form opinions. But in that forum there are a few with no desire to have an adult "discussion" of political issues, they participate just to keep the "argument" going... whether-or-not they know the facts and truths. I tried that forum a couple of times... and found little to enjoy.

Hey, we all step over the line once-in-a-while (lord knows I have), that's just being human... but the mods are right to knock-it-down as it emerges here.

Last edited:
Back