Ready for the upcoming heating season???

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lampmfg

ArboristSite.com Sponsor
Reaction score
If not now's the time to upgrade to a Kuuma Vapor-Fire Wood Gasification Furnace. Order in August and mention Arboristsite.com to receive $100 discount off of your purchase.

Independently tested by Intertek so unlike most manufacturers our claims are facts...

Don't like cleaning messy creosote from your chimney at the end of the heating season or worried about it causing chimney fires? - 99% Smokeless Burns
Do you like getting the best bang for your buck when burning wood? -Over 80% Efficiency and a 20 year Firebox warranty (Been in business since 1979)
Worried about harmful emissions and want to help maintain our environment? Less than 1 g/hr Emissions (Haven't seen another indoor wood furnace even close)
Unreal 99.4% Combustion Efficiency... What is Combustion Efficiency click here ?
Don't like to mess with the furnace in between loads? Our Revolutionary 24 Volt Computer makes wood burning easy!!
Made in the USA and a shipping weight of over 700 #'s means we use quality materials and don't cut corners to save a few dollars. Don't worry shipped on 2 crates for easier manipulation.

View attachment 247013

I have 1 on order, so I'll be ready. Although I thought it was 25 yr warranty?

I have 1 on order, so I'll be ready. Although I thought it was 25 yr warranty?
It is 20 on the website and in our manuals but I highly doubt there will be any problems. I don't know of anyone that we have ever sold with problems in the firebox. When you get it and look at the firebox you will see why...

It is 20 on the website and in our manuals but I highly doubt there will be any problems. I don't know of anyone that we have ever sold with problems in the firebox. When you get it and look at the firebox you will see why...

Dude whats up? The owners manual say's 25 yr's. All info must be consistant. My understanding when purchasing, was 25 yrs straight from owners manual on your web site. ( which I just varafied) Should I be worried. Warranty is VERY important.

Dude whats up? The owners manual say's 25 yr's. All info must be consistant. My understanding when purchasing, was 25 yrs straight from owners manual on your web site. ( which I just varafied) Should I be worried. Warranty is VERY important.

I thought my dad changed it to 20 years but I was mistaken. We will definitely honor the 25 warranty in your owners manual. I guess that's what you get when the guy behind everything never uses the computer. Sorry for the confusion :)

Here is my dad's response.

Dear Dan,

We have no problem giving a 25 year warranty on our furnaces. The fire chamber in the VaporFire is fire brick lined all the way to the ceiling, has all stainless steel replacable inside parts (ceiling, back, brick holders and straps), and has 2300 degree ceramic lining behind the brick to protect the furnace walls. It's virtually indestructable. Also, our precise electronic air control constantly monitors the fire chamber temp so that it never overburns or underburns the wood and it results in a clean, efficient burn at all levels. This prevents overheating of the firebox which ruins other furnaces. We changed our website to match our new owner's manuals for a 25 year warranty. We're very sorry this confused you.

We had our furnaces tested before the mandatory testing will take place in 2014, so that customers, such as yourself, know what you are currently buying. It cost us alot of money for the testing, but it was very worthwhile for our own research and for customer satisfaction.

You should be very impressed in about 2 weeks when you receive our furnace. Thank you very much for your business.

Sincerely,

Daryl Lamppa

Looks like it could eat up the wood like crazy! I would get a cutting, splitting, and stacking if I was you :msp_biggrin:

Looks like it could eat up the wood like crazy! I would get a cutting, splitting, and stacking if I was you :msp_biggrin:

With our high efficiency you will actually go through less wood then you would with other furnaces maintaining the same desired temperature. However it is always a good idea to build up a nice supply of seasoned firewood. :)

Latest posts

Back